This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

i was wondering if anybody has an extra matterhorn pin you wouldn't mind selling to me. i am looking for these or any more recent one's.

Re: Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

WDI had a Matterhorn lapel pin recently. I did not notice if it was still up there the last time I checked but when I go up again(end of may, maybe mid june) i'll check for you and you can have it at cost if I get it.

Comment

if you can find a picture of it, can post it? is it one of the above? Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Here it is...It's about 1.5 in high by an 1 in wide if I remember about the one I used to have.

Comment

Originally posted by kronos View Post

Here it is...It's about 1.5 in high by an 1 in wide if I remember about the one I used to have.
          Thats an awesome pin.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

i saw this pin on pincastle. Should i get or not? Is this site reliable? Let me know ASAP? I really want this pin

Comment

A little off subject, but when I saw this, I was sure it was related to the VMK virtual pin they were giving away a couple of weeks ago! (I soooo need to get a life!)

I don't think I have a single matterhorn pin in my collection! But, I'll keep an eye out!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
                i saw this pin on pincastle. Should i get or not? Is this site reliable? Let me know ASAP? I really want this pin
                Hey, if the price is reasonable. Under $8 then go ahead. If you still want the WDI I won't know if they have any more in stock until atleast mid june. I wouldn't pay too much for that pin. Pincastle is pretty good, I bought an AP Nightmare before Xmas pin about a year ago, great price and no problems. You should also check ebay.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X