This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Jessica Rabbit Pin?

Has anyone else had any problems with this Jessica Rabbit pin? My girlfriend bought it for me for my trademark pin-covered hat and at some point her back fell off and she was lost. I bought a replacement and a set of locking pin backs and secured all my pins firmly to my hat and the replacement Jessica pin broke off her post and was lost, leaving the post and the locking pin back still firmly attached. Is this all because of the length of the pin and the increased leverage that that affords, or is this just a problem with this batch of pins?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Re: Problems with Jessica Rabbit Pin?

Did you trade for it off a lanyard or from another person, or did you buy it in the store?

Comment

Originally posted by kronos View Post
      Did you trade for it off a lanyard or from another person, or did you buy it in the store?
      Bought it in a store both times.
      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Wow! That's too bad. I was going to say it was probably a scrapper pin had you traded for it. This pin is one that has fake versions going around occasionally but if you bought it from a store, then I'd say it was genuine. If it happens again and you find the pin itself go to walmart or some place that sells crazy/super glue. I use loctite(sp?) brand glue, it is in a blue tube with blue cap. It works like magic on the backs of lost and loose backings. You'll never have a problem again with that stuff.

Comment

Obviously, Jessica doesn't want to be controlled or owned by anybody.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X