Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLR - Receive 30% off Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams Pins & Accessories!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR - Receive 30% off Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams Pins & Accessories!

DISNEY PIN COLLECTOR APPRECIATION DAYS

Take Advantage of this Special Limited Time Offer

Receive 30% off Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams Pins & Accessories

From July 15th through August 11th, 2007DisneylandDisney's California AdventureDowntown DisneyRemember you must print and present the coupon at time of purchase to take advantage of this special offer.

Click on the link below to download a .PDF of your Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams discount coupon.

Additional Information:

Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams - Disney Pin Collectors Appreciation Days Discount Offer

Re: DLR - Receive 30% off Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams Pins & Accessories!

I have never seen these! It's such a great collection! I love the haunted mansion pin and dale as a pirate!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I found this yesterday on the Disneypins.com website and was very excited.
      I think that this is so cool, and I wonder if they have dodne anything like this in the past.

Comment

Don't worry if you go and don't have a coupon, we'll have them for you!
        I want my cake back!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
          Don't worry if you go and don't have a coupon, we'll have them for you!
          Absolutely. We were very nearly throwing the coupons at guests at my location.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X