X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Pin Celebration Coming To Epcot

Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 - Where Dreams HapPin

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/media/events/2007newlogo_400.jpg

Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 - Where Dreams HapPin
    September 7-9, 2007

Step into a world of Disney Pin Dreams at Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 - Where Dreams HapPin. This three-day event will be held September 7-9, 2007 at EpcotWhere pin dreams come true.Click here to register for Disney's Pin Celebration 2007
    https://register.go.com/disney/event...ee%26theForm=2

*Disney's Pin Celebration 2007 is a private, hard-ticket event that will be held in Epcot EpcotDisney Event Services
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 08-22-2007, 05:47 PM. Reason: Hotlinked picture Removed. Hotlinking is not allowed.

Re: Disney Pin Celebration Coming To Epcot

Is it me or is Pin Trading kinda...old news? I think Disney should pull the plug on Pin Trading. Furthermore... for anyone interested on the pins to be sold during this event, most of them leftover event pins will end up at the EPCOT pin station for sale the next day after this event ends...so I would save booking fees for this event and just buy after the event is finished. Just a hint.

Comment

I don't think Pin Trading is old news. It still seems to be going strong. I still see plenty of people with pin lanyards on, old and young. It's a fun little hobby but I'm no where near the obsession that some people have with it. I just think it's a little silly to pay extra to get into an event so that you can spend more money on pins.

Comment

I wish I lived closer to Epcot, but sadly I live in the middle of the midwest...and go to college right now..so there would be no way I could make it to this event.. though I think I would love it if I could

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X