This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin repair

Does anyone know where I can go to get a pin repaired? Is that what the pin refreshment thing is? The tassle on my Hollywood Tower Hotel pin fell apart today. I did nothing to provoke it! So I was wondering how that works.

Re: pin repair

what's pin refreshment? If you bought it at Disneyland and they still have them, they're usually pretty good at replacing them.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
      what's pin refreshment? If you bought it at Disneyland and they still have them, they're usually pretty good at replacing them.
      I bought it at Disney World. They have this thing in the MGM Cast building called a cast pin refreshment room. I dunno what they do in their but I think it might be related to pin trading and not nametags.

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
        I bought it at Disney World. They have this thing in the MGM Cast building called a cast pin refreshment room. I dunno what they do in their but I think it might be related to pin trading and not nametags.
        Sounds to me like this might be the room where cast members get their trading lanyards...

And I would just try to exchange it? I actually traded for one that alreayd had a ruined tassel. Same result, no money on my part.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X