Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting your own picture on a Vinylmation.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting your own picture on a Vinylmation.

It would be really great idea for Disney online, if they allowed a person(you), an option for a unique Create-Your-Own Vinylmation with putting a photo(one that is not deemed offensive or naughty or Copyright Infringement), on ether a 3" or 9" Vinylmation.
    First, you would select your photo;
    Second, select your size; and
    Third, select your color.
    After the selection process, you then pay via credit card(with the addtional costs such as shipping & handling.)

Oh, the cost for the make your put a photo 3" Vinylmation would be $9.95(same as the regular 3" Vinylmations) and for the 9", $24.95.

I think this would be a Great Idea(and if someone already had a Simular Idea, Congrats!) I would love to hear you thoughts on this

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: Putting your own picture on a Vinylmation.

Awesome idea..........or you can maybe go to a Vinyl shop and they can 'wrap' your picture on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Vamped View Post
      Awesome idea..........or you can maybe go to a Vinyl shop and they can 'wrap' your picture on there?
      Close, but not what I had in mind. What I had in mind, was that you would send a digital picture, they would take said digital picture and print said digital picture on a vinylmation. Thank you for your comment though.

Timekeeper
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I like this idea. I am just starting to get really into vinylmations, but I would love to do this. It would be a cool gift to give someone too.

Comment

I wonder why no other people would want to comment on this.

Timekeeper

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X