This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinylmation

I was NOT going to get into Vinylmation..........BUT they are now selling them at my local Disney Store. OMG! I am now so addicted.

Does anyone know what other type (s) of merchandise they will be having at the stores?

Re: Vinylmation

When I went into the Disney Store in San Francisco I saw that they had Vinylmation but they only had the Urban series whose designs really don't have anything to do with the park or any of its rides. I'm not sure if it was just SF's store or most Disney stores that only carry the urban series, but I'd like to see more of the Vinylmation Park series.

Sorry this doesn't answer your question, Pixie.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by littlepixie View Post
      I was NOT going to get into Vinylmation..........BUT they are now selling them at my local Disney Store. OMG! I am now so addicted.

Does anyone know what other type (s) of merchandise they will be having at the stores?
      they have Nightmare before Christmas Vinyls, Toy Story, Animation, and Villains series. as for park series they will stay within the parks. And the newly release star wars series will stay in the park because of an agreement with George Lucas.

(ive been collecting since Park Series 1)

i hope this information helps.

Comment

Parks series are only sold in the parks. Used to be sold in the NYC WOD but since it's not owned by the parks anymore they aren't selling ANY park merch
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Hi Pixie, do you have any that you'd like to trade away?

I have quite a few TS extras but need a Wheezy

Comment

Hello folks. I'm new to micechat as well as being new to vinylmation collecting. You're correct, littlepixie, it's hard to resist. I'm really enjoying this though. I love the blind box concept. I just wish the prices were a little lower. Just a little.

Comment

I have the following for trade/sell:

Baby
              Rex
              Jessie
              Conductor Pete - Have a Laugh Chaser
              Winter Sorage
              Ursula-Villain
              Green Bear- Urban 2
              Cuppa Tea- Urban 5

I would like:

Stitch
              3D Mickey Chaser
              Mickey's Garden
              Snow White Adventure- Park 2
              Little Green Men-Park 2

Email me with other potential offers, irresistiblekisses26@yahoo.com

I am in Bay Area, CA, willing to send vinyls.

Comment

You might want to look at DisneyStore.com, as they are currently seeling full boxes (24 figures) of the most recent Park series.

DisneyStore.com has also been selling a few items that used to only be available in the parks.
                Last edited by Aladdin; 02-06-2011, 10:29 AM.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I could have sworn my store had a park series, but it was urban. I think Urban 5 is currently in stores; I didn't start collecting because i only like the popcorn one. LOL!

I just got an almost full box of animation series 1 but still missing 2 - hopefully, I can get the rest in my trade meet next Saturday.

I'm waiting until I get down to WDW to start collecting the 40th Anniversary; I like collecting there versus just ordering it on DS.com. Silly, I know...but i want to say "I got this at WDW!". LOL!

I can't wait for the Haunted Mansion series!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X