X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 33 membership

OK, so hypothetically speaking ...

Let's say someone has received a letter dated Dec. 5th to join the club as an individual Gold member ..... That person can allow up to xx guests into the park and a meal at the club by just calling ... would people be willing to put up $1000 each to become "behind the scenes" members ... and when they want to use the club ... just come up with xx guests times the per meal penality cost (which will be held just in case you don't show up for the meal ((which is a requirement for entrance as a guest))). The cost today of membership is just under $14,000 ... so if 14 people would be willing to join in this venture we could all benefit .... the $14,000 includes the annual membership for 2009 as well ... at the end of the year those people would just split the next years membership..... interested ... I happen to know someone who has gotten such a letter .... RT

Re: Club 33 membership

Originally posted by rltickell View Post
    OK, so hypothetically speaking ...

Let's say someone has received a letter dated Dec. 5th to join the club as an individual Gold member ..... That person can allow up to xx guests into the park and a meal at the club by just calling ... would people be willing to put up $1000 each to become "behind the scenes" members ... and when they want to use the club ... just come up with xx guests times the per meal penality cost (which will be held just in case you don't show up for the meal ((which is a requirement for entrance as a guest))). The cost today of membership is just under $14,000 ... so if 14 people would be willing to join in this venture we could all benefit .... the $14,000 includes the annual membership for 2009 as well ... at the end of the year those people would just split the next years membership..... interested ... I happen to know someone who has gotten such a letter .... RT
    I honestly don't think this is allowable and if Disney caught on to this the membership would most likely be revoked.

Welcome to MiceChat!

Comment

so, it's about $14,000.00 to join and then how much per year?

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        I honestly don't think this is allowable and if Disney caught on to this the membership would most likely be revoked.
        Yes, this is a direct violation of the TOS of Club 33 membership.

Consequently, I believe this thread is also a violation of MiceChat rules, as MiceChat will not participate in or aid in the "illegal" bartering of Club 33 membership.

I suspect it will be locked or deleted soon.
        --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI View Post
          Yes, this is a direct violation of the TOS of Club 33 membership.

Consequently, I believe this thread is also a violation of MiceChat rules, as MiceChat will not participate in or aid in the "illegal" bartering of Club 33 membership.

I suspect it will be locked or deleted soon.
          Well put, DOOM BGI.

Thread Closed.
          Thank you for helping to make MiceChat a safe and fun place for everyone!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X