This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Dave Avanzino shadow boxes - Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Disneyland

I've been looking for the Tomorrowland and Fantasyland shadowboxes created by Dave Avazino. They are no longer sold at the park and I haven't had any luck at the character warehouse. If anyone is looking to sell either or both of these shadowboxes, I'd be interested!

Thanks!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Re: Wanted: Dave Avanzino shadow boxes - Tomorrowland and Fantasyland

And I'm looking for the Disneyland one.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Re: Wanted: Dave Avanzino shadow boxes - Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Disneyland

I am headed to my Character Warehouse, north of Seattle, tomorrow. Will peek to see if they have these. I did see some last trip, but, not sure which were for sale.

I will let you know!

Comment

I should ask....what do you want to pay for them if I DO find them?? I know they had some, but, not sure which lands.

Comment

I think they had some at the Character Warehouse in Pomona (off the 60 FWY, next to the Mattel store) when I was there on Saturday, but I don't remember which ones they had. Good luck!
          So many mouse ears, so little time...

Comment

I searched the Character Warehouse north of Seattle today and they are GONE. They had a Disneyland one, but, I think it was pins? It was $99.00. So, I left it there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X