Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Visa Gift card and matching credit on select Adventures by Disney!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Visa Gift card and matching credit on select Adventures by Disney!!

Get a free Visa gift card and a matching credit from Fairy Godmother Travel!!

Offer Details:

Book a qualifying Adventures by Disney land package between Nov. 16, 2010, and Jan. 31, 2011, and receive a $300 Visa Gift Card* on select domestic and Gateway itineraries, or a $500 Visa Gift Card* on select international itineraries.

Booking and Travel Window: Additional Details:
    • For each reservation, the lead Guest of an eligible trip will receive a $500 gift card for international departures, or a $300 gift card for domestic U.S. and all Gateway departures, during the trip.

MiceChat only Special Offer!!

Fairy Godmother Travel will match this offer with a credit in the same amount of qualified visa gift card until January 31, 2011!!

Please visit Fairy Godmother Travel for more details and mention MICECHAT in your quote request
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Re: Free Visa Gift card and matching credit on select Adventures by Disney!!

So, let me get this straight. If I quality for the $500 gift card, Fairy Godmother Travel will also give me a travel credit also worth $500? That would be a total savings of $1,000 on the trip. Is that right?

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Re: Free Visa Gift card and matching credit on select Adventures by Disney!!

Yes your total savings with gift card and credits would be up to $1,000!!
      MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X