This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney Magic Dry Dock Enhancements

We know the Magic will be in dry dock from Sept. 6-24, but what changes will be made to our beloved ship?

DCL Press Release
    Indulgence and Relaxation Fun for the Little Ones New Conveniences
    The guest staterooms onboard the Disney Magic are receiving an infusion of technology with the installation of flat-screen LCD television sets. The new 22-inch units will be mounted on a swivel arm to allow easy viewing from multiple locations within the stateroom.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Re: Disney Magic Dry Dock Enhancements

I'm surprised no one has commented on the installation of the new LCD TVs. I wonder where they are going to put them since they won't fit in the same space where the current ones are located.

When I told my DH he said "are they HD"?

Comment

Oooh, I like the sound of the enhancements for the Quiet Cove and Cove Cafe since that's where I spent most of my time on the cruise. I loved the cushy chairs and couches they had outside the Cove Cafe, and now they're adding cush to the pool area too...yay!

Comment

Here's a link to a short video from a Virginia news station showing the Magic in drydock. The ship headed back down to Florida early Sunday morning.

Comment

Would anyone happen to have any pictures of these enhancements? We have a Cruise with Disney booked for Christmas next year and our daughter will be 1 1/2 years old and I know she will love the new water area!
          http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyCBeard

http://www.facebook.com/Coach.Casey.Fitness

www.beachbodycoach.com/caseyb

www.myshakeology.com/caseyb

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X