X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snow White 79
    New MiceChatter
    • Jun 2009

[Question] carribean cruise micechaters???????????

This year my husband decided on a disney cruise, anyone been on the disney carribean??? im a bit unsure about a disney cruise, he knows i love disneyland (he calls it my second home) but a disney cruise? isnt that only for the kiddos? i dont know if i do well with the sea? anyone have any expert advice?
  • MsSarah
    formerly PretzelSouls!
    • Aug 2007

Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

I've never been on a Disney cruise, but from what I've heard -- it's a big party for kids. As I've seen on the travel channel, they do have spots for adults as well.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Snow White 79
      New MiceChatter
      • Jun 2009

sports? didnt think they did sports on a cruise, what do they offer?

Comment

• Denise
        MiceChatter
        • Feb 2008

Hi Snow White, I just got off the 3 night Disney Cruise yesterday. We were all adults and had a blast. The children have their separate areas and the adults have adult only areas. Because the children are in their programs you really don't see children running all over the ship. There are activities for families who want to do things together. It's a great choice for anyone who loves Disney and wants something different from the parks.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        [email protected]

Comment

• TheGlassSlipper
          MiceChatter
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Snow White 79 View Post
          This year my husband decided on a disney cruise, anyone been on the disney carribean??? im a bit unsure about a disney cruise, he knows i love disneyland (he calls it my second home) but a disney cruise? isnt that only for the kiddos? i dont know if i do well with the sea? anyone have any expert advice?
          When are you going on your Disney Cruise?

Comment

• TheGlassSlipper
            MiceChatter
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Denise View Post
            Hi Snow White, I just got off the 3 night Disney Cruise yesterday. We were all adults and had a blast. The children have their separate areas and the adults have adult only areas. Because the children are in their programs you really don't see children running all over the ship. There are activities for families who want to do things together. It's a great choice for anyone who loves Disney and wants something different from the parks.
            Three nights?! Isn't that too short?!

All adults how fun, what ports did you all visit? Do you have formal nights on short ones?

Comment

• Denise
              MiceChatter
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
              Three nights?! Isn't that too short?!

All adults how fun, what ports did you all visit? Do you have formal nights on short ones?
              It is too short! It's a tease, LOL! The three night cruise goes to Nassau and Disney's private island Castaway Cay. There is a dress up night but I have to say maybe half the ship dresses up.
              Denise
              www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
              Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
              [email protected]

Comment

• LittleImagineer
                Future Imagineer! =D
                • Jun 2009

We are going on a Disney Cruise in December and have never been on one but we've been doing plenty of research! Go to the Disney Cruise website and get a planning DVD for free. They will mail it to you and you can check it out before you book a room. From the research we've all been doing it sounds like there's plentyu for people of all ages to do!
                sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                Disney is my life <3
                Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                Future Imagineer <3
                Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X