This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Booking on the Disney Dream

When do you think DCL will start taking reservations for 2011 on the new ship, Disney Dream?

Re: Booking on the Disney Dream

I'm not sure. I would check very often though because it will probably be booked full very quickly. My mom wants to book a room for the cruise leaving LA in 2011 but you can't book it yet and we aren't sure when you can.
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Not soon enough, I tell ya! But I would expect some sort of announcement for reservation dates, or at least some ship information, before we have to worry about this, though.

Now where are those design details...? :judge:

Comment

There's not enough info about the 2011 cruise situation yet...it makes me sad. haha
        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
        Disney is my life <3
        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
        Future Imagineer <3
        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

So Disney is unveiling the Dream on Thursday, October 29..... When will they finally start booking!?!?!?! Why not unveil it at D23 and then start booking September 28 with the rest of the 2011 itineraries??

Comment

You can book now. If I knew my schedule better I would be tempted to book myself. However I have a cruise of my own mid 2011 and workups for it during the rest of the year. Hell, I think I am underway for the most of the year...ouch.
            SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X