This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Bon Voyage!

To all the Micechatters leaving on The Disney Dream, Bon Voyage! I know that this is many's 1st Disney Cruise Line Vacation! Just a few Tips, Eat at Palo for Dinner once and try to score a brunch reservation too! Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay serves a BBQ for Adults Only and offers steaks for Lunch, don't forget to wash it all down with a Konk Kooler (they are AMAZING) Also order a All Hands On Deck Cheese Platter from Room Service! Mickey Bars are available too, just ask a Cast Member.

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Re: Bon Voyage!

Mmmm, I love the room service cheese platter!!! On the past two cruises we went on, I must've ordered it a 29383058234302 times at night! Hahaha And my next cruise will be no exception!

My mom actually orders the Mickey Bars for dessert from time to time in the restraurants!!
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

We're back! And we had a great time. Reports should be streaming in the next few days. At the moment, many of us are in the Orlando airport awaiting various flights. The wifi works here, but I don't expect my battery to last that long.
      Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
      2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
      2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
      sigpic

Comment

Great! So Glad everyone is coming home! I cant wait to hear about the Dream!

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X