Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nuggets

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nuggets

    Join Donald Duck and Pan for Gold in Skagway, Alaska, with Disney Cruise Line « Disney Parks Blog

    Sail off for the hills with your favorite prospecting Disney chacters, and who knows what golden memorie$ might be in $tore for you! Hope you enjoy the story and pics in the above link to the Disney Parks Blog.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  • #2
    Re: Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nug

    Can you go dog-sledding with Pluto?
    Wouldn't Uncle Scrooge be a better partner in a Pan for Gold experience?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nug

      Originally posted by dazyhill View Post
      Can you go dog-sledding with Pluto?
      Wouldn't Uncle Scrooge be a better partner in a Pan for Gold experience?
      I'd certainly prefer to pan for gold with Scrooge McDuck. Donald will only lead me to iron pirite aka fool's gold! ha ha!!!
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nug

        Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
        Sail off for the hills with your favorite prospecting Disney chacters, and who knows what golden memorie$ might be in $tore for you! Hope you enjoy the story and pics in the above link to the Disney Parks Blog.
        (facepalm)

        I'm glad to see you replaced "s" with $ in a few places. It's the only thing that mined a smile out of my face after reading this. I really want to love Disney and defend their actions out of reverence for the past accomplishments but this just feels so contrived. If I roll my eyes any faster I'll start to taxi down the runway and lift off.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nug

          Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
          (facepalm)

          I'm glad to see you replaced "s" with $ in a few places. It's the only thing that mined a smile out of my face after reading this. I really want to love Disney and defend their actions out of reverence for the past accomplishments but this just feels so contrived. If I roll my eyes any faster I'll start to taxi down the runway and lift off.
          That "taxi down the runway for a lift off" idea of yours sounds like a great additional attraction at what may grow to become become Disney Alaska Adventure Resort.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

          Comment

          Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X