Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nuggets

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nuggets

Join Donald Duck and Pan for Gold in Skagway, Alaska, with Disney Cruise Line « Disney Parks Blog

Sail off for the hills with your favorite prospecting Disney chacters, and who knows what golden memorie$ might be in $tore for you! Hope you enjoy the story and pics in the above link to the Disney Parks Blog.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nug

Can you go dog-sledding with Pluto?
    Wouldn't Uncle Scrooge be a better partner in a Pan for Gold experience?

Comment

Re: Is Panning For Gold With Donald What Its Quacked Up To Be? You Bet Yur Sweet Nug

Originally posted by dazyhill View Post
      Can you go dog-sledding with Pluto?
      Wouldn't Uncle Scrooge be a better partner in a Pan for Gold experience?
      I'd certainly prefer to pan for gold with Scrooge McDuck. Donald will only lead me to iron pirite aka fool's gold! ha ha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
        Sail off for the hills with your favorite prospecting Disney chacters, and who knows what golden memorie$ might be in $tore for you! Hope you enjoy the story and pics in the above link to the Disney Parks Blog.
        (facepalm)

I'm glad to see you replaced "s" with $ in a few places. It's the only thing that mined a smile out of my face after reading this. I really want to love Disney and defend their actions out of reverence for the past accomplishments but this just feels so contrived. If I roll my eyes any faster I'll start to taxi down the runway and lift off.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
          (facepalm)

I'm glad to see you replaced "s" with $ in a few places. It's the only thing that mined a smile out of my face after reading this. I really want to love Disney and defend their actions out of reverence for the past accomplishments but this just feels so contrived. If I roll my eyes any faster I'll start to taxi down the runway and lift off.
          That "taxi down the runway for a lift off" idea of yours sounds like a great additional attraction at what may grow to become become Disney Alaska Adventure Resort.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X