This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shareholder on board credit

A coworker is taking a Carnival cruise in June. I told them if they own stock in Carnival they get a $100 on board credit. Basically you could get a share for $40 and cruise with an extra $100 to spend.

In some ways a scam. In an other it gets you on the boats.

Disney hasn't had anything for shareholders in a while, but wouldn't it work the same. A semi win and win for guest and Disney alike.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: Shareholder on board credit

Oh how I wish. Anything to bring down the cost of the cruise I booked would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by mpabis525 View Post
      Oh how I wish. Anything to bring down the cost of the cruise I booked would be fantastic.
      But that's the thing. It doesn't bring down the cost, it just gives you more money to spend once on board, which is an optional cost to you. It's like a perk you get for cruising. Disney gets the money you paid to get on the boat, you spend more "freely" while on the boat.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
        Basically you could get a share for $40 and cruise with an extra $100 to spend.

In some ways a scam. In an other it gets you on the boats.
        It's sad that Disney offers absolutely NO benefits for shareholders. It's been a pet peeve of mine since they took away the Magic Kingdom Club benefits.

FYI - You need at least ONE HUNDRED shares of Carnival Corp to apply for the benefit. The same for Royal Caribbean shareholders.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X