Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland dollars on Disney Cruise Lines?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland dollars on Disney Cruise Lines?

Can you use Disneyland dollars purchased at Disneyland on the Disney Cruise Line? My wife and I are going on a Disney cruise and are wondering if we can use our extra Disneyland dollars on the cruise line and the Disney island. Thanks in advance!
    Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Re: Disneyland dollars on Disney Cruise Lines?

I would call the cruiseline directly and ask. you don't actually pay for anything on the boat you use your room key and charge it all to an account at the end and then you settle it at the end of the cruise. that would be where you would use the dollars if they accept them. I know they except rewards dollars from the visa card and of course credit cards not sure about disney dollars though.

Comment

My wife and I were told that they would not be accepted for payment.

Comment

does that mean we can't use the disney gift cards either??

Comment

Disney gift cards explicitly say on the back of them that they may be used "at select participating locations at DisneylandWalt Disney WorldDisney Cruise Line

Comment

oh and if you have a disney visa card, the reward points are good onboard as well and if you pay for your cruise with disney visa, you get a whole 50 dollar cabin credit and i believe it's six months interest free to pay it off.

Comment

I have used Disney Dollars on the ship. You can use them towards your account balance at the guest service desk. You can't use them to purchase individual items since most everything is charged back to the room

You can't use them on Castaway Cay for the vendors that sell souveniers. Anything else purchased or shore excursions on Castway Cay are charged back to your room

Now I don't know if Disneyland dollars and Disney Dollars that you can purchase at Disney World or the Disney Stores are different but this has been my experience

Hope it helps
              Last edited by lovewdw; 12-10-2007, 02:38 PM.

Comment

To my knowledge, the only difference between Disney Dollars at Disneyland, those at Walt Disney World, and those at the Disney Store are the serial numbers, much like the way US dollars are.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X