This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugs

Do they sell mugs like at the resorts with a lid so I can fill up with my iced tea and hang out at the pool? or should I bring my own.

Re: Mugs

I can't remember if they sell plastic mugs with lids in the gift shop or even at the bar. I don't remember people walking around with mugs. You could bring your own. Maybe someone else on the boards knows better.

Originally posted by scillacc View Post
    Do they sell mugs like at the resorts with a lid so I can fill up with my iced tea and hang out at the pool? or should I bring my own.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

soda is free in the dining room and deck 9. I dont believe iced tea is included though.
      Last edited by seeyarealsoon; 03-04-2008, 05:42 AM.
      Siobhan

Comment

Originally posted by seeyarealsoon View Post
        soda is free in the dining room and deck 9. I dont believe iced tea is included though.
        They have free coffee at that station too. They have tea bags there also. Not being a iced tea drinker I couldn't help you with the iced part!

Comment

YEs they Have mugs just like the ones at the resorts but once you get it the soda is free on Deck 10 at the soda fountains

Comment

What is on Deck 10? I know drinks are free on deck 9. Do you really need to buy the mugs are just bring our resort one and use it only on deck 9?
            TIA

Comment

I ment deck 9 I went on another cruise line whose deck 10 was the pool area...... got them mixed up. Yea last time we used our mugs from the Beach club no issues

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X