This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not included in your cruise fare

-Gratuities (you can prepay your tips with your cruise payment)
    -Shore excursions
    -Expenses incurred while in ports of call, with the exception of food and soft drinks

-Alcoholic beverages

-Spa treatments
    -Arcade games

-Ship to Shore phone calls

The ships operate on a cashless system, all charges will be billed to your stateroom. Except
    for tips cash is not accepted on the ships. This is the same for Castaway Cay; but if you want
    to purchase stamps at the post office on the island you must use cash. Most of the non-Disney
    ports accept major credit cards and U.S. currency.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Re: Not included in your cruise fare

The best thing I did on while on the Disney Cruise was to pay my bill everynight. It helped me keep track of what I was spending so I was not shocked on the last day of the cruise. I paid with Disney Dollars, cash or credit.
    I remember this one woman was freaking out on a Disney Castmember because her final bill was over $2000!!! Apparently her family went crazy ordering special drinks, etc.
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
    wdwtravel@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Denise View Post
      -Gratuities (you can prepay your tips with your cruise payment)
      -Shore excursions
      -Expenses incurred while in ports of call, with the exception of food and soft drinks

-Alcoholic beverages

-Spa treatments
      -Arcade games

-Ship to Shore phone calls

The ships operate on a cashless system, all charges will be billed to your stateroom. Except
      for tips cash is not accepted on the ships. This is the same for Castaway Cay; but if you want
      to purchase stamps at the post office on the island you must use cash. Most of the non-Disney
      ports accept major credit cards and U.S. currency.
      Tips for room service (if you order it) and for laundry/dry cleaning (if you use it) are not part of the pre pay tips option

And, on the subject of room service. Soft Drinks are included included in your fare, except soft drinks from room service, those you are charged for. Room serivce itself is free, but not room service soft drinks. You can always go up on deck and get soft drinks 24 hours a day though. Room service soft drinks comes in bottles. I guess they don't want people ordering 8 or 10 of them to take on a shore excursion. Thats about the only reason for the room service soft drink charge I can think of.

-dave
      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by DSNYGIRL View Post
        The best thing I did on while on the Disney Cruise was to pay my bill everynight. It helped me keep track of what I was spending so I was not shocked on the last day of the cruise. I paid with Disney Dollars, cash or credit.
        I remember this one woman was freaking out on a Disney Castmember because her final bill was over $2000!!! Apparently her family went crazy ordering special drinks, etc.
        It is a good idea to check your bill before the final day. You can get a list of charges anytime during your cruise at the Guest Services Desk even if you don't plan on paying per night.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        denise@magicaltravel.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X