This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney National Harbor?

I've been in National Harbor, Maryland (across the Potomac from Washington DC) all week attending a conference at the Gaylord National Resort and have noticed several large signs throughout the area welcoming Disney and showing concept drawings of a new Disney Hotel. After searching the net, found the announcement from about a year ago, but nothing more current. Does anyone have more current info about the plans here? From what I can tell, it's a great location.

Re: Disney National Harbor?

Originally posted by WoodyFan View Post
    I've been in National Harbor, Maryland (across the Potomac from Washington DC) all week attending a conference at the Gaylord National Resort and have noticed several large signs throughout the area welcoming Disney and showing concept drawings of a new Disney Hotel. After searching the net, found the announcement from about a year ago, but nothing more current. Does anyone have more current info about the plans here? From what I can tell, it's a great location.
    From what I've read, the project seems to be on hold for now. Though, I hope once Hawaii opens they reconsider, as I'd be very interested in staying there. We'll have to wait and see I think.

Here's the Yesterland article Werner Weiss wrote regarding the resort: Disney at National Harbor - a Yesterland Side Trip
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: Disney National Harbor?

Hey Woodyfan. Thanks for the heads up. If you have a camera phone or digital camera with you, could you post some shots of the conceptual art of the hotel. I'm very interested in seeing how it will look.

Thanks.
      http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X