X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aulani Waterslide Question

Hey everyone!

I've looked everywhere for a diagram or video of the layout of the Volcanic Vertical slide.

To anybody that has experienced it, how is it? How long is it? How would you describe it?

Thanks so much! We're planning a trip and we're so excited!

Re: Aulani Waterslide Question

Anybody?

Comment

Yes we went on both. One slide in on a tube and you can go down as a pair. This slide is a half tube (open top) and fun. The other slide is amazing! You go down on your back feet first. This ride is in complete darkness and very fast. Also the lazy river is a nice place tp relax after a mai tai. On a side note the taco bell down the street has pog slushies! Amazing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandguru View Post
        Yes we went on both. One slide in on a tube and you can go down as a pair. This slide is a half tube (open top) and fun. The other slide is amazing! You go down on your back feet first. This ride is in complete darkness and very fast. Also the lazy river is a nice place tp relax after a mai tai. On a side note the taco bell down the street has pog slushies! Amazing!!!!

It's fast? I love fast slides! Exciting! Thanks you!

Comment

The slides are fun, but not very long. A bit longer than the slides at most resorts and much better themed.

Here's my video and a link to the article we ran about the pools and slides of Aulani:

Article - Water, Water, Everywhere: The Pools and Waterways of Disney's Aulani

There are a couple other videos of the water attractions and a bunch of photos in that link above as well.

Cheers,

Dusty
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X