This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] River Rogue Keel Boats?

i was looking at the disneyland paris on wikipedia and it states that there is a version of the mike fink keel boats at DLP. Is this true?

Re: River Rogue Keel Boats?

Yup. Gone for years, but now back in operation. See, that would be one of those reasons to see DLP as mentioned in your other thread.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I assume they are now on the parks maps? They weren't for quite some time after making their (muted) return.
        WDW - 1987 & 1991
        DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
        DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
          I assume they are now on the parks maps? They weren't for quite some time after making their (muted) return.
          They are. They do seem to keep the maps nicely up to date...

Comment

Here is pic I took a couple of months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              Here is pic I took a couple of months ago...

Cool picture. I wish Disney would bring these back to all of the parks. I think it would bring a nice addition to the ROA and bring some life to that part of the area. What do you think?

Comment

Well.... actually, they're on the park map's artwork, but they still don't have a number or name assigned to them... leading to constant confusion among park guests who believe they're at the entrance to BTM, Riverboats or even Indiana Jones.

Comment

I personally would love to see the canoes make a return to DLP since DLP's version of the canoes took guests in a slightly different path, in between rocks closer to the Big Thunder Mt and I thought that was way cool.

Comment

Yeah, I agree it would be cool, but the extraordinarily high demand of staff on that attraction makes it unthinkable for the moment. I hear that the manager of Frontierland attractions already had to fight a long time to get the Keelboats back open last year... and apparantly it's still considered a "test" which is why it's not on the map and is open only four days a week this Summer.

Comment

I was gutted when I reached the entrance and found it closed (and slightly confused) but that four days a week thing makes sense of it now. It seems a strange test; how can they know if the ride will be worthwhile as a full time attraction if it's not even on the stinkin' map for people to see? Hello again btw (trip report coming)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X