Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

    i went to the park today and i took some pictures about what's going on and whats new and everything .

    Enjoy the Pics !

    Nice to see Streetmosphere in the park yay




    TDLFan dont be surprise to see that they replaced the 15th banners on Main-Street .



    Parade Costume Replacement


    Oups they DID removed Mickey and Mickey from the Castle for the new Summer Candlelabration .



    The NEW Merchandise with the Eiffel Tower on it yay Not to bad at all .



    HKDL : Done !!!

  • #2
    Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

    Thx for photos DLRP_Bopazot, I thought that Mary Poppins was a cute little show.
    Last edited by Olivier; 06-24-2008, 11:07 AM.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

      Thanks for the photos. I didn't know you were back in Paris!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

        Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
        Ooooo, me likey!!
        I'll have to pick one of these up when I go in Oct.

        Thanks for sharing the pix.
        ~~Jodi~~
        Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

          Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post


          TDLFan dont be surprise to see that they replaced the 15th banners on Main-Street .
          But they have not replaced them. Based on your photo, the banners are still there! Which is surprising since they are on their 16th anniversary already. I feel bad for DLP since this is the same kind of overkill that pretty much disgusted everyone when WDW's 25th went on for nearly two years.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

            Oh man... and you know me when it comes to the Eiffel Tower!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

              Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              But they have not replaced them. Based on your photo, the banners are still there! Which is surprising since they are on their 16th anniversary already. I feel bad for DLP since this is the same kind of overkill that pretty much disgusted everyone when WDW's 25th went on for nearly two years.
              Well, disgusted the hardcore fans maybe. I don't think most guests were annoyed and I would imagine most visitors to DLP will be happy to find the 15th celebrations still going for their visit even if technically DLP has just turned 16.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                Originally posted by Sir_Cliff View Post
                Well, disgusted the hardcore fans maybe.
                Well.. I think the disgust had more to do with the Pink Castle, which hardly anyone liked from day one (including Eisner), much less having to look at that atrocity for nearly 2 yrs. Lucky for the europeans, DLP went with a more stylish design in regards to the castle.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                  Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  Well.. I think the disgust had more to do with the Pink Castle, which hardly anyone liked from day one (including Eisner), much less having to look at that atrocity for nearly 2 yrs. Lucky for the europeans, DLP went with a more stylish design in regards to the castle.
                  Ah, yes! Those poor Disney castles have been subjected to a lot over the years, though DLP does seem to have 100% hit the mark with the castle decorations for the 15th. I really wish they'd just get rid of more of the decorations/gold paint on the DL castle...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                    I am a sucker for fiber optic lighting so, I don't mind the banners staying on Main Street for a bit while.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                      Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                      i




                      WOW, is this a marching band I see???!!!!! FANTASTIC. I cannot believe it. If DLP start bringing back bands and streetmousphere, and keep up the maintainance, I will be happy returning to Paris (rather than the expensive flights to the US) again, and again!!!
                      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!




                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                        Love the logo on the shirts!!! Now just have to get over there to buy one!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!


                        - Wolfette

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                          Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
                          WOW, is this a marching band I see???!!!!! FANTASTIC. I cannot believe it. If DLP start bringing back bands and streetmousphere, and keep up the maintainance, I will be happy returning to Paris (rather than the expensive flights to the US) again, and again!!!
                          I wish many other UKers took your advise and did that. DLP is definitely a better park to visit, even if that means putting up with heavy 2nd hand smoke, rude behavior from some guests and poor cleanliness conditions. I too am happy to to see some streetmosphere going on at DLP. I wish they took that horrible stage off the hub though... In the meantime, I want to point out what others have not: look at the amount of people visiting the park the day Bopazot took those pics. Wonderful! I sure hope the days of seeing Main Street Paris deserted are over for good!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                            Indeed TDLFAN, I think we may well have seen the end of empty DLP days (I hope). And a result I would love to see more development and entertainment. While WDW is getting ruined more and more each week it seems, maybe there is hope for my local park.
                            Let's put the Walt back in Disney!




                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: DLRP News and Updates pictures June 08 !

                              Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                              I wish they took that horrible stage off the hub though...
                              Bad news for you : a brand new stage will be built for 2009 and kept "for ever".

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X