Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Legend of The Lion King to end January 4th 2009 !

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The Legend of The Lion King to end January 4th 2009 !

this weekend is the last weekend of the show . Last Performance on Sunday .

it was a great show .
    HKDL : Done !!!

re: The Legend of The Lion King to end January 4th 2009 !

Awww.

Comment

That makes me soooo sad, I am really worried about the dodgy twister replacement. Then again this seems to be the norm lately at DLP. Awesome Mulan show replaced by the awful 10th anniversary show, replaced by the awesome Lion King, and now the Stitch DJ thing is on it's way.
      Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

According to the thread title, this event ended last year?
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

no no i made a mistake when i wrote the year ! if a moderator read it please modify the year in the title .
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Re: The Legend of The Lion King to end January 4th 2009 !

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
            no no i made a mistake when i wrote the year ! if a moderator read it please modify the year in the title .
            No problem.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

When will Stitch take up residence then?
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Will they now remove those disturbing animal statues around the Hyperion?

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

This makes me sad.
                  I am glad I got to see it on my last trip (first rumour I heard was that it would close at the end of summer).
                  I am not sure what the Stitch thing referenced is but isn't Stich Live enough?

Comment

Apparently not. The new show will have Stitch and friends DJing in Videopolis. Apparently it is going to have coloured spots on the floor for people to learn the dances. Hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
                      Apparently not. The new show will have Stitch and friends DJing in Videopolis. Apparently it is going to have coloured spots on the floor for people to learn the dances. Hmmmmm.
                      Gah. Between that and the upcoming brightly colored Central Plaza stage, the park is going to look like a child's birthday party.

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
                        Gah. Between that and the upcoming brightly colored Central Plaza stage, the park is going to look like a child's birthday party.
                        Yep, after everything was going so well. Then add the proposed Toy Story Garden with three Carny rides with oversized toys to go into the Studios.

Hmmmmm.

Comment

Surely the Stitch show will be relatively temporary though. I am assuming (a foolish thing to do where DLP is concerned I know) that it may be there for a year before another 'proper' show is put in there.
                          In the meantime, we can at least takke solice in the fact that this is probably the most closely themed show to Discoveryland that we have ever had in Videopolis ... can't we?!
                          WDW - 1987 & 1991
                          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nathan detroit View Post
                            Surely the Stitch show will be relatively temporary though. I am assuming (a foolish thing to do where DLP is concerned I know) that it may be there for a year before another 'proper' show is put in there.
                            In the meantime, we can at least takke solice in the fact that this is probably the most closely themed show to Discoveryland that we have ever had in Videopolis ... can't we?!
                            Not quite, Roc Shoc was totally in tune with Discoveryland's theme, and awesome at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
                              Not quite, Roc Shoc was totally in tune with Discoveryland's theme, and awesome at the time.
                              I agree. I loved "Rock Shock" for the music and the space age theme. However, many guests did not figure this show out it seems, maybe because it was 100% high NRG dance and no characters? Which reminds me, I miss the other character show at Fantasyland faire Theater.. "C'est magique!"

I am however sad the Lion King show is being retired so quickly (like 3 yrs after it premiered?). That means.. HKDL will now have the very best Lion King presentation.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X