Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney's Stars n'Cars previews at the Studios!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disney's Stars n'Cars previews at the Studios!

Alexandre ROSA Travel Pics: La Disney's Stars n'Cars fait un premier tour de piste aux Walt Disney Studios

And here's a little trailer of what's waiting for you :

My pictures of Disneyland Resort Paris and more at http://alexandrerosa.free.fr
    Virtual visit of the Disney Magic from the Disney Cruise Line.

Re: Disney's Stars n'Cars previews at the Studios!

Cool pictures, Thanks Alex !

Comment

that was fun.. thanks for the review!!! nice share!!
      thanE

Comment

Thanks for the terrific photos, Alex! This already looks a lot better than the Disney Cinema Parade, and it's great that the Studios Park finally has an evening event! It's another sign of how far this small park has come since 2002.
        Originally posted by fizzog
        Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ew, is this recycled from DHS?

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Originally posted by malice View Post
            Ew, is this recycled from DHS?
            YES, and for what I can see, it is still as cheap and uninspired as it was at DHS...oh all those years it ran.

Comment

I love how well they can design those cars

Comment

Actually it's not just recycled. It's not announced as a parade at the WDS, but as a "cavalcade" or as an "event" depending on the cast-member. That's because the "parade" part of this entertainment lasts just a few minutes and runs over 100 meters only.
                The longest part of the event is a show performed on the Place des Stars. The characters then step out of their car to perform some dances on stage.

Actually, if you look very closely to the pictures on the link, you'll see that some of the cars are not exactly as they were at the DHS. For example, the Genie has lost his hands. Mulan has lost her lanterns, etc...
                There are also less characters and Ariel has her human form, since she has to be able to dance on stage.

It's also important to point out that this won't necessarily always be an evening show. It was performed at 6:30pm for this big preview, but I don't know yet what it will be when the show actually premieres officially. It will have to be synchronised with the parade over at the Disneyland Park, since I think it's the same team that performs both.
                My pictures of Disneyland Resort Paris and more at http://alexandrerosa.free.fr
                Virtual visit of the Disney Magic from the Disney Cruise Line.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X