X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Asterix and Obelix invade the Once Upon a Dream Parade

Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Re: Asterix and Obelix invade the Once Upon a Dream Parade

Oh for goodness' sake, how daft. Did they work for Parc Asterix or something? Hehe. Pretty pathetic marketing if they did. How odd...

Comment

These Gauls are crazy! (toc toc toc!)
      Originally posted by fizzog
      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

I wonder how many thought they were Disney...

Comment

i just saw the video i'm like ahaha very funny but how they could get in the park with that outfit ?
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
            i just saw the video i'm like ahaha very funny but how they could get in the park with that outfit ?
            I doubt they walked in the front gate like that, they probably snuck the costumes in a back pack then changed once inside.

I assume these are supposed to be characters from Parc Asterix?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
              I doubt they walked in the front gate like that, they probably snuck the costumes in a back pack then changed once inside.

I assume these are supposed to be characters from Parc Asterix?
              not only from Parc Asterix but from the french cartoon Asterix and Obelix .
              HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I just think stuff like that ruins DLP for everyone. I can imagine families watching the parade together, then seeing these clowns run on like prats and make a scene, then being carted off by CMs. I can imagine a lot of confused/upset kids.

Comment

I think it's just not funny. :thumbdown

Comment

Comment

I have to argee with you in every point..

Comment

yep, really stupid.

totally agree too.

Comment

It would have been much better if those two guys had just joined the parade and seen how long they lasted. Running around like football hooligans was just plain disrespectful to all watching.
                          Respect to the Disney CMs in the parade for continuing almost completely without reaction.
                          WDW - 1987 & 1991
                          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                          DLR - October 2011

Comment

That's just dangerous and stupid! I mean, how ridiculous?!
                            The silly string, the running, the stupid costumes... really?
                            The cast members just looked stunned (esp the Alice unit) and the fact that the White Rabbit did more to stop them then some of the crowd control CMs
                            I love that the queen really had a reason to cry "off with their heads".

Utterly imbicilic!

Comment

The cast members just looked stunned (esp the Alice unit) and the fact that the White Rabbit did more to stop them then some of the crowd control CMs
                              Its not clear because The White Rabbit has his backed turned to the camera but I wouldn't be suprised if he got a couple of punches in there.

I think the video is very misleading and makes it appear these to clowns were messing around much longer than what I think there were. I think the Cast Members handled it in the correct manner by blocking access and working them back into a corner. From what I've seen this is not the only YouTube video to feature the pair.
                              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X