This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] A VERY interesting article

Seriously guys, you might want to check this out...

Disney and more: Looking towards the future...

Scroll down to the bottom for the full scoop.
    Originally posted by fizzog
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Re: A VERY interesting article

Interesting indeed but where has this information come from?

Comment

Why is WDW being so neglected over the next 3 or 4 years?!?!?!?!
      What... the last new thing we had was like... Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor... and that opened in 2007....
      And now we're getting a new Fantasyland, which should have happened long ago, but I'm happy we're finally getting something new.

Comment

Why is WDW being so neglected over the next 3 or 4 years?!?!?!?!
        What... the last new thing we had was like... Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor... and that opened in 2007....
        And now we're getting a new Fantasyland, which should have happened long ago, but I'm happy we're finally getting something new.
        Believe me, the Disneyland Park in Paris has exactly the same problem, which is why I'm slightly astonished that they may be considering a third gate already!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzog View Post
          Interesting indeed but where has this information come from?
          From Alain Littaye, which leads me to believe there's a solid foundation of truth in the rumour. (Please note my use of the word "rumour", rather than "news"). If it is indeed based on fact, it's very surprising indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by soundtracker View Post
            Believe me, the Disneyland Park in Paris has exactly the same problem, which is why I'm slightly astonished that they may be considering a third gate already!
            Certainly doesn't hurt to plan ahead.

Plus, who knows, and idea from a plan for the third gate could get pushed up the schedule and put in either Disneyland or WDS.
            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
            Walt Disney

Comment

2020? Pardon me if I don't hold my breath!
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Pie in the sky.

Plans made ten years prior to construction rarely resemble the finished product... Heck, they rarely come to be. The posters in the Discovery Arcade illustrate that point well.

Comment

Originally posted by pussnboots View Post
                  Pie in the sky.

Plans made ten years prior to construction rarely resemble the finished product... Heck, they rarely come to be. The posters in the Discovery Arcade illustrate that point well.
                  Granted, but I don't think they're looking at the park's content at this stage - from what Alain says, they're just working on the fact of there actually being a third park. Whether it happens or not (and I suspect that, like most Disney rumours, this one will orbit these boards like Haley's comet for years to come), it's interesting to note that this is the first serious rumour of a third park we've heard.

Comment

It says we shouldn't expect any plans for a third theme park before 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by soundtracker View Post
                      Granted, but I don't think they're looking at the park's content at this stage - from what Alain says, they're just working on the fact of there actually being a third park. Whether it happens or not (and I suspect that, like most Disney rumours, this one will orbit these boards like Haley's comet for years to come), it's interesting to note that this is the first serious rumour of a third park we've heard.

Comment

I don't doubt they are planing it. That doesn't mean they will even want to do it, but it can't hurt to get some ideas together ready for when ED says "allez!"
                        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                        Walt Disney

Comment

I'm dusting off my plans for 'Duckburg USA' as we speak!
                          WDW - 1987 & 1991
                          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                          DLR - October 2011

Comment

this would be amazing, a new totally original park just for us, a water park and then the resort is complete! i would still want to go to WDW and DL at least once but regular holidays could be this side of the pond without feeling like something is missing.

Comment

I agreee. we need a water park
                              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X