Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mysterious new nighttime spectacular (2012)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Mysterious new nighttime spectacular (2012)

A new show will be presented in Disneyland Paris next year. Disneyland Paris is currently testing some fountains in the castle's moats... Maybe for a Fantasmic-like show in front of the castle. We also now that The Enchanted Fireworks will not be presented next year.

Re: Mysterious new nighttime spectacular (2012)

Wow this sounds exciting, I think the park definitely needs a new night-time show. Personally I've never been a fan of the Enchanted show, it doesn't seem as "magical" as Wishes or any DLR fireworks.

Pleased things are moving along ready for 2012.

Comment

Although it is great that a new show will come to Paris, but I wouldn't get too excited. We are still talking about Disneyland Paris and as we know plans can change quickly.

Comment

Yeah good point. I suppose it is a relatively cheap way to freshen things up though.

Comment

Great idea but I fear le bean counters will say "non" before it gets too far.
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

If this does happen I'm not sure how it will work, the moat around the castle isn't exactly huge.

Comment

DLP fans all over... France, Germany and UK are already getting ready for a World Of Color/Fantasmic! esque nighttime mega show. Here is a picture that makes the European forums buzz like they were building a second TSPL:

The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

i would agree with timmy since a themepark which is the best in wales Oakwood, Has these installed for nighttime shows and i got to admit oakwood is a pretty bad bad park but dlrp is better
                Here come's the bride.
                As long as we live.
                Till death do us part.
                You may kiss the bride.

Comment

I know this is highly unlikely but if they were to remove the castle stage and expand the "moat" outwards almost creating a small lake they would have quite a sizeable body of water on which to set a nighttime water show. I did a quick overlay onto a Google earth image that illustrates this

The old seating area would become the standing room viewing area (ala WOC Paradise Park)....and they have already removed the stone benches from here with the offical line being the safety of guests, but maybe it actually has something to do with a future show? The biggest issue is the area is not terraced like Paradise Park so I don't know how good a view people would actually get of any kind of water show in this area and tbh as it stands right now its hardly going to be SPECTACULAR like WOC just because the water there right now is not the biggest

But hey maybe they will prove us all wrong! lol

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                    DLP fans all over... France, Germany and UK are already getting ready for a World Of Color/Fantasmic! esque nighttime mega show. Here is a picture that makes the European forums buzz like they were building a second TSPL:
                    :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post

You are really clever to make up things just to make fun of DLP! Because saying that picture makes the European forums buzz like they were building a second TSPL... Well it's just bull****, really!

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Comment

No...actually that was quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemtuk View Post
                          I know this is highly unlikely but if they were to remove the castle stage and expand the "moat" outwards almost creating a small lake they would have quite a sizeable body of water on which to set a nighttime water show. I did a quick overlay onto a Google earth image that illustrates this

Nice work!

Comment

Last edited by Mrs Pot; 04-15-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

According to what I've read, this show is going to be impressive and really awesome !
                              So we probably won't have any new rides for the 20th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris (2013-2014 for ratatouille?) but we are going to have an amazing show anyway !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X