X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Celebrities at Disneyland Paris

Recently, it was Beyonce Knowles :

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Re: Celebrities at Disneyland Paris

She wore heels like that to an amusement park!? REALLY!? She wouldn't have dared to do that at Disneyland in the states. Unless you can show me pictures of her bodyguard carrying her around in his arms, there is no excuse.
    "Some of us prefer illusion to despair!" ~ Nelson Muntz of The Simpsons when being teased for liking Snow White and being told that she was just an actress.

Comment

I'm really not a big fan of Nadal (hurrah for Federer) but anyway...

Last edited by DisneylandParis; 06-06-2011, 09:05 AM.

Hi, I'm a french who tries to speak in English! Please forgive me for the horrible mistakes I make. And don't hesitate to correct me :-) Thank you!

Comment

Wasn't Rafael Nadal at DLRP last year as well?

Comment

You're right!

Comment

ORDDU: Did anyone notice that there are still two spires missing from the castle in pictures where the castle is showing? Apparently they aren't yet finished with refurbishing the castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
              ORDDU: Did anyone notice that there are still two spires missing from the castle in pictures where the castle is showing? Apparently they aren't yet finished with refurbishing the castle.
              Nice spot there ladies
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Apparently they aren't yet finished with refurbishing the castle.
                The refurb of the castle will last till late August or September :-)

Comment

If I'm not mistaken the refurb of the castle lasts until August. At the moment they are using a crane.

I think the two spires missing are the golden ones.

Edit: DisneylandParis was faster!

Comment

Originally posted by snowsbeau View Post
                    She wore heels like that to an amusement park!? REALLY!? She wouldn't have dared to do that at Disneyland in the states. Unless you can show me pictures of her bodyguard carrying her around in his arms, there is no excuse.
                    HA! I've seen that and worse at WDW and Busch Gardens. But I agree. Love the shoes but at a theme park where you're doing a LOT of walking? NO WAY! Give me my trusty Skechers any day.

Comment

I think it is great that an american wants to dress up when at a themepark.

Another famous person not that long ago at DLP was the tunisian president and his wife.
                      The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post

Another famous person not that long ago at DLP was the tunisian president and his wife.
                        Wrong, just his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandParis View Post
                          Wrong, just his wife.
                          How high were her heels?
                          WDW - 1987 & 1991
                          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Wrong, just his wife.
                            Oh well... it was made famous anyway.
                            The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                              Baggy pants, a sleeveless print shirt and a Goofy hat are not "dressed up".

She most likely chose to walk around in heels because through her dancing on stage in heels all the time, she's more comfortable that way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X