Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does DLP have any American CM's?

Hello everyone: Are there any Americans currently working for the Walt Disney Co. in France who are on this board? Or any other CM's that want to chime in - thanks!

Re: Does DLP have any American CM's?

Hello, I know we have sometimes American CM in the EPC Dept (Entertainment Parade & Characters).

But we are European CM all over the resort. I'm a French CM on my side lol.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
      Hello everyone: Are there any Americans currently working for the Walt Disney Co. in France who are on this board? Or any other CM's that want to chime in - thanks!
      Remember that the small numbers of americans who works for Euro Disney SCA are Imagineers or in the backstage area .

We dont work the same way as WDW or DL does . Remember that we might be a Disney Park but you re still in the old continent !
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Is there something like the Disney University at WDW where the CMs are trained in Paris as well?

Is DLRP still recruting CMs from all over Europe?

Comment

There's quite a few in the Entertainment department and a lot of British.

Comment

Outside the Entertainment division there aren't a lot of Americans that you'd get to see as a guest in the parks, but there are quite a few in management and creative roles.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X