Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the difference between the Halloween nights at Disneyland and the Studios?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Whats the difference between the Halloween nights at Disneyland and the Studios?

Hi,
    What is the difference between the Halloween nights at Disneyland Park and the Studios? I only plan on going to one, but would just like to know what both of them are like.

Thanks for your help

Re: Whats the difference between the Halloween nights at Disneyland and the Studios?

The one at Disneyland Park is more 'kid-friendly'. I wouldnt go to the Studios one with kids. Its designed to be scary, while the Disneyland one is more fun. There are no Disney characters at all in the Studios, more zombies and mutants and things. Its supposed to be scary for adults.

Just depends what your looking for really. If youre looking to be scared then go to the Studios, if youre looking for a more Disney style Halloween party go to Disneyland

Hope that helps

Comment

Re: Whats the difference between the Halloween nights at Disneyland and the Studios?

Ah thank you I dont know why it says youre unhelpful, you seem very helpful
      But anyway thanks for your help Think I'll go for the Disneyland one, Im too much of a scaredy cat for the Studios haha

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X