Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Dreams: New scenes and Glow With The Show (2013)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Disney Dreams: New scenes and Glow With The Show (2013)

According to rumors, Disney Dreams will be updated next year, with new scenes (one is talking about Brave and The Lion King) replacing other ones.

Euro Disney is now making a survey to check the popularity of Glow With The Show for Disney Dreams.

By the way, why is there only 17 topics on the Disneyland Paris forum? It seems the number of topics is more and more decreasing and the oldest interesting topics disappeared without reason.

Re: Disney Dreams: New scenes and Glow With The Show (2013)

It was always mentioned that it would be easy to programme new scenes for Dreams. I also wouldn't be surpised to see new scenes for Halloween and Christmas in the future. Steve Davison to my knowledge requested that Dreams kept to its original programme during the Anniversary year. Changes to Dreams will no doubt feature heavily in the upcoming Brouchers as a new attraction. I still can't get over how it refered to the Once Upon A Dream Parade as brand new earlier this year.

In regards to the lack of topics. Has there really been anything worth discussing lately? The only post of interesting that appear are rumors. And I've been catching up to date on the Ratatouille construction via Twitter and the Alain's Blog. If anyone knows of anything worth discussing please post?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Here is a concept art of the two new scenes :

Click image for larger version

Name:	61024_10151222637478473_1991923932_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	7347258

Comment

its really there version of World Of Color
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X