Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars sub-land for Disneyland Paris?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Star Wars sub-land for Disneyland Paris?

We've been hearing rumors that Disneyland Paris is being considered as one of the sites for a Star Wars infusion in the parks.

Micechatter Randy Savage has designed such a project, it looks like this:

Ideal Buildout: Paris - Star Wars Outpost II

Pretty interesting, this was published almost a year ago and now Disney seems to be interested in doing exactly this.

Anyone have other news about Star Wars in Paris?

Re: Star Wars sub-land for Disneyland Paris?

And this fits in with the theme of Discoveryland how?
    I've heard those rumors for a very long time, and they keep getting stronger.
    But for me personally, I hate this idea!
    Star Tours is a great attraction, but Star Wars Land doesn't fit anywhere in the Disneyland Paris main park.
    If they're gonna do it, they should at least place it in the Walt Disney Studios Park.
    Walter Elias Disney is and will always be my number one inspiration in life.

Comment

Or maybe not a 'sub-land' but give it the distinction of being it's own land.

Disneyland Paris never added Mickey's Toon Town or New Orleans/Liberty Square, or any other new lands. Anaheim, Orlando, Tokyo and even Hong Kong have more 'lands' than Paris.

Comment

Yup, there are plenty of rumours about this. Even EuroDisney S.C.A. CEO Phillipe Gas has joined the party... he confirmed the existence of a Star Wars project for Disneyland Park during a shareholders meeting.
        So... English isn't my native language. Cut me some slack if I make some mistakes ,would ya?

Comment

I think this could be a great addition for DLP. The star tours area is isolated from the main discoveryland area so a sw land there wouldn't impact the main land.

I visited DLP last week for the first time in 11 years & was shocked at the state of the park. It's so sad to see how it looks now so anything to improve things would be good.

Let's hope we get an Indy land as well with the IJA finally making it to Europe as well.

Comment

Yes I agree, I just finished reading it and posted a question relating to it.
            check for plagiarism online free

Comment

The parisian Stars Wars Land consists of Star Tours II (of course) plus a meet'n'greet (replacing Star Traders), a shop (replacing Astroport), Jedi Training Academy (replacing Captain EO) and La Cantina (replacing Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet Restaurant). It's an area within a land (just like Storybook Circus in Florida's Fantasyland).

For the moment, the project is just a rumor.

Comment

DL Paris could use a new mini land. The Sar Wars shooter dark ride sounds fresh and exciting. for one thing, I'd love tlo blow apart Jabba The Hutt and see if all of that fatty ecto plasm of oozes all over the place!
                To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

If it wasn't part of Discoveryland proper, and it's own separately titled Land, I would be ok with this. It needs to be separate, it's own beast. And perhaps more than the rumour above. An E-ticket of it's own also please!
                  First visit to a Disney Park was to Tokyo Disneyland in Oct, 2005. I was hooked! Was so blessed to visit Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea in 2009, the original Disneyland and California Adventure in 2010, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea in 2011, and an incredible 5 night stay at Disneyland Paris in February 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Fultimate View Post
                    The parisian Stars Wars Land consists of Star Tours II (of course) plus a meet'n'greet (replacing Star Traders), a shop (replacing Astroport), Jedi Training Academy (replacing Captain EO) and La Cantina (replacing Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet Restaurant). It's an area within a land (just like Storybook Circus in Florida's Fantasyland).

For the moment, the project is just a rumor.
                    Disapointing x 2

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X