No announcement yet.

Disneyland Paris Treasures

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Disneyland Paris Treasures

In light of all the negativity that Disneyland Paris has lately received it might be worth mentioning that this weekend a new blog, dedicated solely to positive things about Disneyland Paris, to showcase its' many hidden and not so hidden treasures, has launched:

Disneyland Paris Treasures blog (

The blog's first article (here) features an indepth look one of the coolest souvenirs that were ever available at Disneyland Paris:

The article highlights this beautiful piece of Disney history, its origins, the artist who created it (legendary Disney Imagineer Sam McKim) and why it also is a lovely homage to Walt Disney's original Disneyland.

As an added bonus, the article offers this highly sought-after piece of Disney memorabilia in professionally digitalised, high resolution (printable at full size) quality for download.

I very much hope you enjoy the new Disneyland Paris Treasures blog and its' first article and I'm very much looking forward to your feedback! Please leave a comment at the article if you enjoyed it!

Re: Disneyland Paris Treasures

a positive thing is that they have the old cars back in disneyland, but i do miss the Dapper dans

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.