Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Disneyland Paris for the first time!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going to Disneyland Paris for the first time!

Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Re: Going to Disneyland Paris for the first time!

Hello! I went back in 97 and I am sure it's changed a lot. It used to be where there is no real hub, well, there is but, lands to do not connect to other lands like they do at Disneyland. People smoke in queues. I loved being able to see the contrast of the parks! Just try not to think of them as the same, they are far from it. They have my FAVORITE Space Mountain there. Check out the dragon in the castle and hear pirates actually speak the language they mostly spoke historically lol! Another MUST is Thunder Mountain. It ACTUALLY goes under the lake!
    "How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb? Answer-"Does it have to be a light bulb?"

Comment

In June, you'll maybe experience soft openings for the Ratatouille ride. This brand new revolutionary ride is expected to open in June or July 2014. If it's open during your stay, don't miss it at the Walt Disney Studios Park!

The best attractions are, according to me, Crush's Coaster (expect long waiting times), Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Comment

Try to buy Francillien tickets if you don't get tickets in your package they are cheaper, have to search around on the web (use the French site through google translate) or buy from a FNAC store in Paris. If you buy online you can print out so no need to wait when you get there.

If you're travelling from Paris the RER train is very easy to get to the park. Takes about 45 mins from central Paris

in Disneyland try the one off attractions like Phantom manor and the nautilus and castle walk throughs which aren't anywhere else and different versions of the stateside attractions like Space Mnt and Big Thunder. Pirates is also different and very good and small world has some differences as well.

Hope you have fun and post a trip report when you get back!

Comment

I'm in the middle of doing my write up from my trip report to DL Paris right now. Of course it will be photo heavy by the time I'm finished.

Theresa and I actually started with a week in Italy then went to Paris for the next week. You can read about our adventures in Rome here.
          http://micechat.com/forums/other-des...ome-italy.html
          Also check out:
          Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report

Joe's Epic Tokyo Disneyland Trip Report - 15 days
          Disneyland Candlelight Processional Photos - 2014 (Beau Bridges), 2012 (Kurt Russell), 2012 (Edward James Olmos), 2012 (Dick Van Dyke), 2012 (John Stamos), 2011 (Gary Sinise), 2010 (Tom Skerritt), 2009 (Jon Voight), 2008 (John Stamos)

Or visit my blog at http://flowerstales.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X