No announcement yet.

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween

Im seriously considering booking a trip to the Resort to take in the Halloween celebrations.Exactly what dates does it last for and is it worth the trip?
    Follow me on Twitter

Halloween is OK, it's a bit cheesy but there is plenty of entertainment.

I don't know the exact dates, but have a look at they have lots of information.

"I'm surrounded by idiots"

The Halloween celebration usually last for the entire month of October.

I LOVED it very much !

I will second the LOVING IT notion. It was simply amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone. Go, if you can.

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 09:49 PM.

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
            Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

I cannot recommend DLP's Halloween celebration highly enough! If you like Halloween, you will LOVE what they do at the Park. Every other Halloween festivity I've seen pales in comparison, and I know I will have some wistful thoughts of Disneyland Paris every October for the rest of my life.

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
                Flying to Paris is so cheap right now too! I may have to plan a trip. When is the best time to go to Paris? Paris in April sounds so romantic...
                Anytime is a good time in Paris! I, personally, would avoid August, as that is when a lot of things in the City close down, plus, it's HOT! I've been in Early May and Late October and both were great. October was a bit chilly - but I like it that way. May was beautiful and magical - but I prefer Spring travel just about anywhere (except when there's an unexpected heat wave in Berlin).

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.