X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Magic - WOW!

"I'm surrounded by idiots"

The restaurants part sounds rather odd.

How long would a Euro Disney guest want to sit & eat ?

Comment

Well it's quite common practice in the US to offer all you can eat buffets and there are already two All you Can Eat places at DLP.

Of course your comment could have been a joke :-)

People are always willing to eat, and if you can eat as much as possible for the same money you bet there will be a queue.

Ian

Comment

Ian,
        Is this just a short promotion during the slow season, or will they continue this through the spring and summer?

I would think that it would make the lines crazy during the busy season.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
          Ian,
          Is this just a short promotion during the slow season, or will they continue this through the spring and summer?

My thoughts exactly, can you imagine all the "why are they staying in their seats, that's not fair" cries from the crowds!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I believe it will a short term promotion while the parks are quiet over the winter.

There is no way this can run when the park is anywhere near capacity.

As to people complaining in line, well I suppose they might, but then they can always just stay on the ride themselves and get the benefit as well.

At least this is not limited to a specific group and it is open to all.

Ian

Comment

Well, it is one heck of a great promotion. Makes me want to go to Paris right now. I could spend a whole day in the Phantom Manor.

They should do this at DCA.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                Ian,

I was told this promotion is only for the low season. During a peak season this would definitely be problematic.

Ian: A little bit of both I don't quite understand the idea of having additional all you can eat buffets when there's already 2 options available. Is there a need for more of them during the low seasons ?

Comment

I think the 'All You Can Eat' is just another way of getting people in the parks, by making them better value.

They also do Kids Go Free during Jan - March, in some cases the Kids get free - Travel, Hotel, Food and Park Entry (when with an adult group of course)

Ian

Comment

I actually spent my entire day once riding Rock N Roller Coaster none stop all day.Its the only coaster apart from Big Thunder Mountain that doesn't hurt when you ride.And who says you can't spend an entire day at the Studios?

Can't imagine why anyone would want to ride Small World a second time.First time is bad enough. Joking

But being serious for a minute I think this is a great idea for the Paris Resort to try.While I doubt it will boost attendance much it will at least benefit the park guest.Which should result in guest returning home happy and maybe recomending other people in visiting the Resort.Good word of mouth can go along way.
                    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

DLP's official site, http://www.disneylandparis.com mentions that this new "feature" is only a temporary bonus for a very limited time. They specifically state that this will be in effect from from january 10th 'til February 4th, 2005 only. Of course no statement about this promotion returning next year...
                      /roland

Comment

Sounds good! I would do Pirates over and over again and Rockin Rollercoaster! It is great and better than the one in Florida! Flordia is fun but the lighting effects are amazing at Disney Studios Paris. Just don't eat at Mr Toads Resturant. Got bad food poisening there and spent my last day there in bed.

Comment

I have to go to India again in about 3 weeks. I always stop somewhere for a few days on the way. Perhaps I hear Paris calling!

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Buffets of the Caribbean

Ian- It would great for you to track this and let us know what happens and if it was successful as a promotion. If guests eat enough and then ride and day..well.. let us know how it all goes over. I'd do it!!
                            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

DustySage, you should try to stop in Paris and Disneyland Paris. I went 2 years ago and it was great! Paris is wonderful and Disneyland Paris was impressive. The Studio park was just okay but the resorts and the Magic Kingdom were alot of fun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X