This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Ride Video Links?

Could someone post a link to a website containing video footage of the DLP Fantasyland dark rides? I've heard they're amazing...
    The Hedgehog's Dilemma

I don't think they're all that different from the American versions? Well, maybe the exteriors, but even those are pretty much the same as Disneyland's. And it doesn't have a Mr. Toad's, or a Pooh.

Comment

The attractions are similar to the US and Tokyo counterparts but do have some differences that are miniscule but unique to DLP. EG- AA of Snow and Prince on horse at the end of 'Snow White', or Pirate ship turning into gold at the end of 'Peter Pan Flight'. Pinocchio is a clone of the DL and TDL one with very little change. There are other very small upgrades along the way as well. I personally like the hanging skelleton in the dungean that comes out at the vehicle in 'Snow White'.

www.barrybedford.com has video of some rides but not sure if he has video from Fantasyland.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        The attractions are similar to the US and Tokyo counterparts but do have some differences that are miniscule but unique to DLP. EG- AA of Snow and Prince on horse at the end of 'Snow White', or Pirate ship turning into gold at the end of 'Peter Pan Flight'. Pinocchio is a clone of the DL and TDL one with very little change. There are other very small upgrades along the way as well. I personally like the hanging skelleton in the dungean that comes out at the vehicle in 'Snow White'.

www.barrybedford.com has video of some rides but not sure if he has video from Fantasyland.
        Thanks for that link and THANK GOD he encodes his videos as MPEG's and not the crappy horrible Windows Media Video format.

EDIT: Oops, as I explored his site further I found that some of his stuff IS in WMV format. Pity.
        Last edited by Adventurer; 05-07-2005, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X