This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishes

Does anyone know what time Wishes will go on once the show begins it's run? I really hope they keep rail travelers in mind (me...) and realize that people may have to leave to catch their trains :botox: (and why is this smiley called "botox"?)

During summer, they used to play the fireworks as late at 11pm since it didn't get dark until around 10:45pm if I recall well..

Comment

Wishes will be great in DLRP, it is, IMHO, the best fireworks show Disney has ever produced.
      Walt Disney World Trips: October 95, August 98, October 04

Disneyland Paris Trips: Too many to name!

:monkey:

Comment

I can't wait to see Wishes again at Disneyland Paris. It was the best fireworks display I had ever seen at the Magic Kingdom, and I bet it will look even more beautiful with the backdrop of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
        BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
        October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
        April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
        December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
        July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
        July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
        February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
        February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
        TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by riding_big_thunder
          Wishes will be great in DLRP, it is, IMHO, the best fireworks show Disney has ever produced.
          Just wait until you see DL's new Dream Come True Fireworks!!! :bow: It's basically "Wishes on Steroids"!!

Comment

and why is this smiley called "botox"?
            :lol: I have nothing to say about this, I just thought it was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
              Just wait until you see DL's new Dream Come True Fireworks!!! :bow: It's basically "Wishes on Steroids"!!
              well I dunno about that DL's new fireworks has so many special things I can't say it reminds me of wishes except maybe in the very beginning (yeah they did have a wishing thing didn't they?)

but once those effects go forward and they do all the ride stuff

I have video's of both I really think the new Tinkerbell is the best

I've never liked the dropping it's not that great and I've been less impressed with her actualy flying out of the castle but flying AROUND the castle is genious
              "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X