This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDS place making continues ...

they recently painted the animation Building in blue to be at the same color as Crush Coaster .

HKDL : Done !!!

Re: WDS place making continues ...

That is nice. Now, if only they added more gardening and landscapping around the park, plus better facades to most buildings... WDSP would be a much better experience in theming.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      That is nice. Now, if only they added more gardening and landscapping around the park, plus better facades to most buildings... WDSP would be a much better experience in theming.
      true and make this park more enjoyable .

disney has just to remove Disney Channel and replace Armaggeddon by something else and WDS would be better .

adding new streets , new theming would be awesome .

i'm sure that WDS is their priority like DCA for Disneyland Resort .
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Thanks for the update
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I think it looks SO much nicer in blue! Plus it will obviousley work with Toon Studios 100% more.

Comment

Add some gardening and some statues. It would look better.
            Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

The improvements all look good,Im looking foward to returning to that park one day and seeing all the changes for myself.Im hoping the new attractions are going to be enough to keep DLRP out of the red,but still have my doubts.
              Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

It looks very nice!

Comment

It looks 100% better. I can't believe anybody though that beige was the way to go for the whole park!

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
                  Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

I like it but I think Animation Courtyard/ Toon Studio is becoming too blue. A mix of colours would have been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      Here's some good news for you, TDLFAN - at the same time as repainting the Art of Animation building, the Imagineers also tore up a lot of the asphalt at the entrance to the land and planted several large stands of trees, stretching between Studio 1 and Art of Animation. So the entire entrance to Toon Studio/Animation Courtyard is now a big row of trees and flower beds.

In addition, a lot of palm trees and arabic-style hanging lanters have just been installed behind the pallisades, around the new "oasis" area surrounding the Flying Carpets.

They've even planted new trees alongside Crush's Coaster, leading to the future Toon Town photo location.

It's all looking good!
                      Originally posted by fizzog
                      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Pretty much everything you said should have happenend by now, has happened so I wont dout you on this one!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X