Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15th anniversary party!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 15th anniversary party!

    Here's a list what DLRP has already promised for 15th anniversary:

    Starting from 1st of April:
    - More characters than ever - more meet'n greet!
    - New Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade
    - At end of day Party Seremony at Castle
    - Toon Studios with Toon Town background
    - Crush's Coaster for WDS
    - Cars Race Rally for WDS
    - Tower of Terror for WDS
    - Kids under 7 free when booking a package
    - 2 Extra Magic hours for Disney hotel guests
    - Tailor made packages
    Ends on 30th of March 2008.

    And then there's the oldies:
    - Fantillusion
    - Wishes
    - Stitch Halloween and other seasonal shows..

    Stitch Encounter has been rumoured for November, but nothing's official yet.

    And what is missing...?


    Last edited by Zarniwoop; 11-24-2006, 10:26 AM.
    ----
    Cheers,
    Zarniwoop

  • #2
    Re: 15th anniversary party!

    wow and i heard that the Intertainment Dept wants to bring back the Good Morning Main-Street .

    That would be great because that means the ED SAS management has understand what a Disneyland Park is .
    HKDL : Done !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 15th anniversary party!

      Sounds good so far.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 15th anniversary party!

        Sounds promising.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 15th anniversary party!

          Originally posted by Zarniwoop View Post
          Here's a list what DLRP has already promised for 15th anniversary:

          Starting from 1st of April:
          - More characters than ever - more meet'n greet!
          - New Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade
          - At end of day Party Seremony at Castle
          - Toon Studios with Toon Town background
          - Crush's Coaster for WDS
          - Cars Race Rally for WDS
          - Tower of Terror for WDS
          - Kids under 7 free when booking a package
          - 2 Extra Magic hours for Disney hotel guests
          - Tailor made packages
          Ends on 30th of March 2008.

          And then there's the oldies:
          - Fantillusion
          - Wishes
          - Stitch Halloween and other seasonal shows..

          Stitch Encounter has been rumoured for November, but nothing's official yet.

          And what is missing...?
          How likely is it that the Cars and Crush attractions will be up and running for April 1? The promo stuff I've read says June, but there's always soft openings; it seems unlikely they'd advertise soft openings, though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 15th anniversary party!

            Originally posted by disneylandkids View Post
            How likely is it that the Cars and Crush attractions will be up and running for April 1? The promo stuff I've read says June, but there's always soft openings; it seems unlikely they'd advertise soft openings, though.
            The party starts on April, but new attraction open later. June is correct and ToT will open near Xmas season.
            ----
            Cheers,
            Zarniwoop

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 15th anniversary party!

              What will happen during events such as Christmas and Halloween?? Will they replace the 15th Anniversary parade with the seasonal one or will there be both???

              I really want to go next year and I'm very tempted to go for the xmas celebration, but I don't want to miss out on some of the 15th Anniversary stuff because I've gone at a seasonal time of year
              CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
              www.facebook.com/FuseMP
              www.twitter.com/FuseMP

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 15th anniversary party!

                Where can one find this information? The only brochures on the official web site go through this spring, and the system won't give any package options beyond that point either. I'd like to book my trip for next summer, so if there are any tips for doing so, besides by phone, please share. Thanks.

                A bientot.
                Remember
                What the dormouse said
                Feed your head!

                sigpic

                You've read it; you can't unread it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 15th anniversary party!

                  Originally posted by ralfrick View Post
                  Where can one find this information? The only brochures on the official web site go through this spring, and the system won't give any package options beyond that point either. I'd like to book my trip for next summer, so if there are any tips for doing so, besides by phone, please share. Thanks.

                  A bientot.
                  Currently they've release only UK and France brochures.. Here are pictures of the UK brochure. I hope you have a wide screen. Pictures are from dlrpmagic.com:

                  FRONT COVER


                  Welcome Page - Folded


                  FOLD OUT


                  CONTENT PAGE




































                  ----
                  Cheers,
                  Zarniwoop

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 15th anniversary party!

                    I love it. Thanks for posting the pics Zarniwoop!


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 15th anniversary party!

                      Many thanks indeed, Zarniwoop! It's a great looking brochure, and far better than past efforts. The 15th anniversary really seems to be shaping up well. Let's hope it's a good year for the resort as a whole.
                      Originally posted by fizzog
                      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 15th anniversary party!

                        Merci pour les renseignements.

                        And thanks to all of Finland for goalie Vesa Toskola as well.

                        A bientot.
                        Remember
                        What the dormouse said
                        Feed your head!

                        sigpic

                        You've read it; you can't unread it!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 15th anniversary party!

                          A few days ago I also ordered the Duth version of the brochure. Unfortunately it has not yet arrived.

                          But the prefered supplier in the Netherlands (OAD) also has got a new brochure for the 15th. Unfortunately the pages are odd-sized (a bit larger than A4) so I have got some problems scanning the pages......
                          The brochure is not as good as the official one. For instance they have used the old resort maps and in the pictures Disney village still has the industrial towers with the lights.
                          But on the positive side, the pages about the 15th are very prominent.

                          Can't wait to go next year. But it is hard to find a good date. I do not want to go in July/August, but when I go to early in June, the new attractions may not be open yet! So I will probalby settel for late June.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 15th anniversary party!

                            I always found Sept a nice time to go around the 20th as kids have all just started back at school and the parks are very light on crowds.Plus Toon Studios should be open by than and the weather is usually fairly mild at that time.Also the rest of the 15th Anniversary events will be in full swing except maybe TOT.
                            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Magic Hours!

                              From disneylandparis.com
                              "
                              Starting April 1st 2007 and through the 15th Anniversary celebrationeither 2 hours before regular park opening or 2 hours after scheduled park closing, so you can enjoy easier access to selected attractions - even some of the most popular ones.

                              It's time to party!

                              April 2007:
                              • 01/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 02/04/2007 (evening)
                              • 05/04/2007 (evening)
                              • 07/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 08/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 09/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 10/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 11/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 12/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 13/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 14/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 15/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 16/04/2007 (evening)
                              • 19/04/2007 (evening)
                              • 21/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 22/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 23/04/2007 (evening)
                              • 26/04/2007 (evening)
                              • 28/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 29/04/2007 (morning)
                              • 30/04/2007 (morning)
                              May 2007:
                              • 01/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 02/05/2007 (evening)
                              • 05/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 06/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 07/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 08/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 09/05/2007 (evening)
                              • 12/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 13/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 14/05/2007 (evening)
                              • 16/05/2007 (evening)
                              • 18/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 19/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 20/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 21/05/2007 (evening)
                              • 23/05/2007 (evening)
                              • 26/05/2007 (morning)
                              • 2705/2007 (morning)
                              • 2805/2007 (morning)
                              • 30/05/2007 (evening)
                              June 2007:
                              • 02/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 03/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 04/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 06/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 09/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 10/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 11/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 13/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 16/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 17/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 18/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 20/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 23/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 24/06/2007 (morning)
                              • 25/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 27/06/2007 (evening)
                              • 30/06/2007 (morning)"
                              Cheers,
                              Zarniwoop
                              ----
                              Cheers,
                              Zarniwoop

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X