This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Davy Crockett

I was looking at satellite pictures of the Disneyland Paris Resort and I couldn't find Camp Davy Crockett. Where is it? Does it still exist?

Re: Camp Davy Crockett

Camp Davy Crockett still exist but is seperate to the rest of the Resort and is a good 10-15 mins drive from the rest of the hotels and parks.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Is there a navette?/shuttlebus?

Comment

It is on the southest of the giant circle that the resort is enclosed in, on the outside, I couldn't find it when i first looked either.

Comment

Originally posted by CowofDisney View Post
          It is on the southest of the giant circle that the resort is enclosed in, on the outside, I couldn't find it when i first looked either.
          Hmmm I still can't find it, only the Golf Course in the location you describe.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
            Is there a navette?/shuttlebus?
            No, there's no resort transportation at all. You have to provide your own. Incidentally, don't forget that the Davey Crockett Ranch is scheduled to disappear by the end of 2009, when it becomes part of the new Pierre & Vacances "Nature Villages" resort.
            Originally posted by fizzog
            Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

I made this screenshot from Google earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier View Post
                I made this screenshot from Google earth.

Thank you. I wasn't looking that far out! It's really far out there!

Comment

yes that's right it goes that right beyon the freeway .

that means that the Disney Property goes untill there . So Disney has enough place to built something .
                  HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                    yes that's right it goes that right beyon the freeway .

that means that the Disney Property goes untill there . So Disney has enough place to built something .
                    In the masterplan, which they have stuck to pretty much, there is room for the studios to at least double if not triple in size, there is room for another theme park (which according to the master plan should open in 2012), a water park, several more hotels, a golf course, an extension to the Village, this Nature Park, a University and more industry expansion and a concert arena.

Now if only they had the money to do it!
                    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by davewasbaloo View Post
                      In the masterplan, which they have stuck to pretty much, there is room for the studios to at least double if not triple in size, there is room for another theme park (which according to the master plan should open in 2012), a water park, several more hotels, a golf course, an extension to the Village, this Nature Park, a University and more industry expansion and a concert arena.

Now if only they had the money to do it!

Are there private homes build on land that Euro Disney SCA owns? Where is that Marriot Vacation Club located, is it that area being built in the satellite image on the golf course?

Comment

Yes and Yes

Val D Europe is land that Disney is developing and selling off, including schools, business parks, and homes - kind of like a French/Italian themed Celebration.

The Marriott is all around the golf course as stipulated.
                        Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by soundtracker View Post
                          Incidentally, don't forget that the Davey Crockett Ranch is scheduled to disappear by the end of 2009, when it becomes part of the new Pierre & Vacances "Nature Villages" resort.
                          Come again this is news to me
                          Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Well Disneyland California built the Mickey and Friends garage on the former Disneyland Campground.

Now Disneyland Paris is selling "Davy Crocket Ranch"... I hope Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground will continue in Florida.

I never camped outside a state or national park but it's a fun thing to include in a Disney resort.

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                              Come again this is news to me
                              Disney is developing a new series of camp grounds/resorts known as the Nature Villages, run in partnership with Pierre & Vacances (who own the partner hotel in Val d'Europe). The basic principle of the new resorts is very similar in style to Davey Crockett Ranch (which, by the way, is the official name. It was formerly known as Camp Davey Crockett, but since they got rid of the camp grounds, they changed the name).

Each Nature Village will be based on a particular outdoor theme - water, woodland, countryside and (if I remember correctly) adventure sports. Davey Crockett Ranch will become the woodland Village, and a series of artificial lakes and rivers will be built nearby for the water Village, while rocky escarpments and climbing walls will be constructed for the adventure sports one. It's going to be an enormous complex, but as you can see from the satellite shots, they have plenty of space!
                              Originally posted by fizzog
                              Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X