This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good, cheap hotel/hostel for one night near Disneyland Paris

Okay, so my friend lives too far away (according to him) to go to Disneyland Paris and back each day on the train, so I am going to get a hotel for one night. I thought briefly about the Disneyland Hotel, but I can't justify the price for one person. Since I am a person of extremes, I am now looking the cheapest option that isn't super inconvenient and safe. A hostel bed is fine, a hotel is fine. As long as it is cheap and has easy access (somehow) to Disneyland Paris and back. Any recommendations? Bonus Question: I assume DLP has lockers correct? How much is a locker for day rental? If my hotel isn't very close to DLP I may just take an overnight bag and store it in a locker until I leave.

Re: Need a good, cheap hotel/hostel for one night near Disneyland Paris

What are you looking to spend per night? Because without that I can't give a good answer.

Comment

I can afford anything but I don't like to burn money either. I don't need much, just somewhere to sleep and maybe take a nap in the afternoon. The frills aren't really something I care about for this hotel.

Comment

I could have recommended a place in Paris itself, but that's quite a ride away from DLP. Normally I would recommend using the Rick Steves guides, but his negative attitude toward the park means he hasn't got much to say about staying nearby.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I would say the Santa Fe hotel then. It's the cheapest of on site Disney resorts but it's also the least fancy. Not that that's a bad thing. Maybe some other off site hotels near the park may be better?

Comment

I don't particularly care if it is onsite or offsite as long as there is a shuttle or train that can get me to/from the resort within 20 minutes or so.

Comment

Hello, I'm actually looking for the same advise since I will "stop by" DLP on my way back from a business trip. I had hoped to do this in January and could not do it then. My trip is in April - two nights. Difference is that as a woman travelling alone, I would pay a bit more for greater feeling of safety.

Comment

Having stayed at the Santa Fe, I can say with some authority, that that's a good hotel.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

This is definitely my first choice off site, although we're ending up at the Hotel Elysee Val d'Europe in order to get early entry (it's the only offsite hotel with that perk unfortunately). There are 3 other hotels by the HI, and a shuttle loops from those to the parks. Book through the HI website if you choose that one; they guarantee the best rate. The very best rates are non-refundable/pay upfront, though. For the others, check expedia.

A bientot.
                    Remember
                    What the dormouse said
                    Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

Exactly what I was going to suggest... anything in the Val D'Europe and Torcy area should be fine and affordable. Just avoid the Hostel. Did you not see that Tarantino movie??? *shivers*

Comment

Comment

http://www.premiereclasse.fr/?l=en
                          ----
                          Cheers,
                          Zarniwoop

Comment

Have you checked the hotel/ticket packages on the DLP site?? But I would go for the Holiday Inn or check out that Premiere Class hotel in Bussy St. Georges, which seems like an extremely good deal and only minutes away from DLP by train.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarniwoop View Post
                              I can't figure out how close this is to the RER stop. Any idea?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X