First Time Visit to DLP

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Visit to DLP

Hey everyone,

I'm a Disneyland California cast member studying overseas at Oxford for a term. I am really interested in visiting Disneyland Paris while I'm here since I've never been in Europe before. I was wondering what the best time to visit between ow and June 15th would be, and what the least expensive way to travel would be. So far, I'm assuming that I can take a bus to London and then take the EuroStar to Disneyland, with a connection to another line somewhere in Paris. Is this true? Any help is appreciated!

Re: First Time Visit to DLP

if you want to visit Disneyland Paris as you're a DL California CM you should bring your maingate and ID and they'll give you comp tickets and will not count on your Maingate .

on weekdays it's usually less busy than the weekends but the weekends the park close at 10pm every saturdays . there is some cheap hotels near DLP on the same RER Line ( Paris suburb Train ) . The RER is very convenient to get to Disneyland Paris.

Two RER Stations away from DL Paris there's a hotel for €35 a night . To get to Disneyland Paris from UK you can take the Eurostar to Paris and then the RER or The Eurostar To Disneyland Paris . Most of the Eurostars to Disneyland Paris are full and booked by Disney Packages .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Re: First Time Visit to DLP

Best time to visit; try a weekday, the parks will be less crowded then. Try to avoid the weekend starting thursday the 17th of may (ascension). And the weekend ending monday the 28th of may (pentecost).
      Somewhere in the beginning of June two new attractions will open in the WDS-park (Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally). Official opening date was thought to be the 9th of June but is now believed to be the 16th of June. Probably soft openings in the weeks before.

Cheapest and quickest will indeed probably taking the Eurostar directly to Diosneyland or to Paris-Nord and change there to the RER-line A4 tot Marne-la-Vallee/Parc Disneyland (about 45 minutes). Look at (click on the British flag for English for the map).

You can also take the Eurostar to Lille and change there to a train (Eurostar, Thalys or TGV) to Disneyland itself.

A good English website with a lot of practical information;
      Last edited by Tommie; 04-16-2007, 01:57 AM.

Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.