Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WDS : Tower Of Terror Constructions Pictures !

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDS : Tower Of Terror Constructions Pictures !

this is a picture posted to another french forum .

enjoy
    HKDL : Done !!!

Thanks for the pic! I've only been to DLP once, in 2002. Even back then there were rumors about Tower of Terror.
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

as soon as the park was reanounced.. there have been TOT rumors.....

Comment

Based on that picture above, looks like they are building a similar design to TDS' and DCA's. When construction started at TDS, they dug up a hole like that with beams in it. Deja vu!!!

Comment

Here are some photos from a user on the wdwmagic.com forums

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/show...00&ppuser=3193

(Row 2, last 2 images)
          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Anyone wanna guess how long it will be before we hear of a Tower of Terror in Hong Kong? I'm guessing 2 years after it opens.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon
              Anyone wanna guess how long it will be before we hear of a Tower of Terror in Hong Kong? I'm guessing 2 years after it opens.
              I don't think a ToT will go into the Hong Kong park. It doesn't go in a MK type park.

Comment

Originally posted by DBFan117
                I don't think a ToT will go into the Hong Kong park. It doesn't go in a MK type park.
                I agree. Besides, it would make the HKDL Castle look even smaller that what it is. However, with some technical and storyline changes...we could turn it into something like "Villain's Tower of Terror" and put in in Fantasyland. But I dunno....

Comment

^^^Or they could build the Toontown Tower that was originally proposed for Disney-MGM Studios ... or if they are ineed going to build a Frontierland outside the berm (which some are speculating will happen, but I doubt) a Geyser Mountain, like the one proposed for DL a few years back.

The technology is great. Using it in the same cloned attraction isn't ... although at least in Tokyo the storyline will be unique ... Paris is getting the same Twilight Zone treatment that MGM and DCA use.

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, what THIS witch wants ta know is when in the Heck is they gonna' be openin' this dang Tower a Error, anyways?!

Comment

Comment

So when the attraction opens in 2008, do you think they will also have the Hollywood blvd. build? I sure hope so...
                        - Milo

Comment

it is built in the middle of the park right?? if so their is no way of a "real" hollywood Blv.. maybe a Hollywood dead end... (heck they already have bathrooms with the WDW style.. so the Paris might Be DCA's with a bit of FLA thrown in.. like correct themeing??

Comment

the Tower will be build at the middle of the park so no hollywood blvd.

Comment

Correction, the boulevard will START at the centre of the park, and extend out beyond the current boundary. It will pass straight through the point where the Tram Tour station now stands. Construction is rumoured to start as early as 2007.
                              Originally posted by fizzog
                              Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X