This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon Studio Entertainment

Anyone else heard anything about possible new entertainment coming to Toon Studios once it opens?
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Toon Studio Entertainment

Yes, there has been rumours of a float with a band and several Disney characters on it. It was if true, to be made from parts of the Cinderella float on the WWODP. Although I think it is only to be the mechanical stuff out of it not the actuall carriage.

As you could imagine, this going through Toon Studio throughout the day, would add to the atmosphere with the band etc.

Comment

Thanks for posting a reply Fantillusion I must admit it would be nice for the that side of the Studios to get some more entertainment going.One of my biggest faults with the park is its lack of atmosphere of any kind,except in the Front lot and Studio 1.

Comment

Monster's Inc. Scream Scene (with Mike and Sully) will continue to entertain guests with it's own ghoul-iteful brand of humor.

Monsters, Inc. Scream Scene

Completed: 8th April 2006 / August 2006 (figures)
        The very first segment of the Toon Studio makeover, the Monsters Inc Scream Scene opened on 8th April 2006 and was an immediate success, helping the rest of the project to be green-lit.
        Previously an uninspiring corner featuring extra seating for Restaurant En Coulisse in Disney Studio 1, the area was transformed with the addition of a Scare Floor set featuring Boo's Door and a life-size figurine of Mike Wazowski. Interactive 'Scream Monitors' show the strength of children's screams with LED lights, whilst two members of the CDA watch over events. The area was completed with lots of additional themed signage and special warning signs painted on the floor. At various times during the day, Sulley steps up to meet and greet guests alongside Mike.

Copyright 2007 Disneyland Paris Resort

The locations of the characters (previously mentioned in this thread) are outlined below -

Toon Studio Character Locations
        Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-28-2007, 01:00 AM.
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Hmmm. The character interaction is the best at the Studios. Then there are the bands and the Streetmousephere in Studio 1, as well as HSM opening this year and push. Still more entertainment than DLP.

I do miss the Jaminators though - they were excellent. As well as the Sister Act group they had near Cinemagique.
          Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Comment

It looks like Walt Disney Studios is relying a lot on new character meet and greets to keep guest busy inside the park.Kind of like Hong Kong has done with its Fantasy Gardens concept.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X