X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush's Coaster

WHO RODE IT?

Well, I had the chance to try the ride ysterday and I did like it a lot. It is true that the dark ride part is a little short, but all in all it is an attraction you want to ride again and again as it is a lot of FUN.

The only two things which could have been better are the angler fish and Bruce. These characters are not audioanimatronics - they only move forward and have a flashlight effect on them to make them appear different. The East Australian Current is cool to ride and a coaster with spinning ride vehicles is something new for me, but I need to say that I did not have the feeling to be under the water or in a current - the bubbles effect is not that efficent.

Anyway I will ride it again and again and it will be a must see attraction in the Studios and the lines will be huge, given the fact, that no fastpass is available.

Re: Crush's Coaster

Thanks for sharing. My kids have been having check for information about it since we found out about it. They can't wait to go to DLRP, but they have to wait 2 more years before we get to go on Crush.

Comment

i also had the chance to ride Crush's Coaster this afternonn for the cast preview and that's right it's a very good ride .

Yep another Coaster in WDS but WDI did a great job on the themeing .

at the end of the coaster with the lights and everything it looks like WDW Space Mtn i just says it looks like .
      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
        at the end of the coaster with the lights and everything it looks like WDW Space Mtn i just says it looks like .
        Oh please NO! WDW Space Mountain is awful!!! I would think this ride is nicer than that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          Oh please NO! WDW Space Mountain is awful!!! I would think this ride is nicer than that!!!

of course it is a way different but it makes me thinking of it at the very end of the ride .

you'll tell us your thoughs about this ride and LAND when you'll come here .

Comment

From reading Alain's report on MiceAge it looks like this attraction could result in long lines this Summer,due to its low capacity.Did the Imagineers not look into this before recieving a thumbs up from senior Disney execs.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Both Crush and Cars seems to be low capacity (particualrly since Cars incorporates the photo op with McQueen and Mater in the actual ride area which will slow down exiting).

This seems bizarre for the rides that surely will prove the most popular in the Studios - certainly with families.

I hope that the queuing areas are at least interesting.
              WDW - 1987 & 1991
              DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
              DLR - October 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                From reading Alain's report on MiceAge it looks like this attraction could result in long lines this Summer,due to its low capacity.Did the Imagineers not look into this before recieving a thumbs up from senior Disney execs.
                And because there's nothing else to do at the park...

Comment

Apart from Rock'n'Roller Coaster of course

Comment

Cars is a way better than his little brother at DCA in Flick's Fun Fair . Actually it spins a lot and make this ride better than Lady Bud or something at DCA .

If you're Tall ride it alone on the second row because it's very squeeze i needed to turn my legs to fit it and don't expect the front row it's more squeezer .

Comment

Originally posted by Malin View Post
                      Do you really believe they care about long lines?? If they did, we would not have Faspass, or Test Track, or that godawful spinning coaster in DAK... or even Soarin'.

Comment

I had the chance to ride it yesterday, and I have to say that I love it! The theming, the projections, the soundtrack on the coasterpart, and offcourse the coasterpart itself! Lovely. I think that they did a wonderful job, and I'm not the only one because most people walked out with a big smile on their face!
                        - Milo

Comment

How is the coaster itself? I'm afraid of spinning coasters, but want to see the dark ride bit at the beginning. Does the ride spin a lot? Is it dizzying? Can you tell which way you're going?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorchio View Post
                            How is the coaster itself? I'm afraid of spinning coasters, but want to see the dark ride bit at the beginning. Does the ride spin a lot? Is it dizzying? Can you tell which way you're going?
                            Well, because it's a spinning coaster the ride is different everytime you go on it. It depends on the weight in the vehicle and if one side is heavier then the other. I rode twice and both times it did not spin very fast. In my turtle shell were 3 other people about my weight, so it was pretty balanced. I think that if you don't want to spin that much you have to make sure that both sides are the same weight. About the dizzying part, I'm not a a great fan of that myself. I even think the teacups are pretty extreme, haha. But I didn't feel dizzy after Crush at all, so don't worry about that! I hope you get to ride it very soon!
                            PS: if you don't want to wait in line for two hours, run for it after the Studio's open!
                            - Milo

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X