Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wich one do you prefere ? Mission 1 or 2 ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich one do you prefere ? Mission 1 or 2 ?

for my personnal experience i prefer the Old one with that great orchestra Ride Music .

Mission 2 is not so bad but the special effects are already missing '' De La Terre a la Lune '' was so much better .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Visit my blog at

2008: Disneyland (15 years after the 1st visit!)
    2007: World of Disney New York City
    2006 Disneyland Resort Paris
    1992: Euro Disney Resort
    2005: Tokyo Disney Resort
    1998-2005: Disneyland Paris
    1997: Walt Disney World
    1993: Disneyland

Comment

I do not like SEQUELS

I'm just against a number 2 - I did like the storyline of Space Mountain as it was "THE" ride of Discoveryland -- Space Mountain-Mission 2 is a nice attraction in detail even if I think that it will happen soon that this attraction and the special effects are out of date.

The ORIGINAL version was just timeless and genious. I love it. I would go for putting the original music back on - as the track remained the same, the music would still fit - and instead of the Supernova (not spectecular at all) you could place a realistic moon.

BUT - teenagers love the music and the effects - it's new, it's cool, it's great - you must see that - that's what they say.

Comment

Mission 2 is not a bad ride. If you never did the original ride Mission 2 is on of the best Disneyland Parc rides! But if you did ride the original and loved it (like us), you'll just miss a lot of things.
        For instance the open queue; almost more a thrill then the actual ride with all the people going lightspeed and screeming, all just right above you.
        I also don't agree on what they did to the main hall. They only removed the french flags/banners and updated the logo's. Why didn't they do a whole makeover. It makes you nostalgic of the old Space Mountain and wanting it back even more...
        But about the music, I can't remember the music from Mission Two that well. All I know is that I came out with a big , and the music also was the cause. I love the orchestra but the new music apparently did not bother me.
        - Milo

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot
          for my personnal experience i prefer the Old one with that great orchestra Ride Music.
          Mmmmz...(though I think it's a nice one) you're avatar surely reflects your opinion
          - Milo

Comment

you're avatar surely reflects your opinion
            i have to change my avatar lol
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X