This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Tickets

I've been reading on another board about discount prices to DLP. There are such things called "Francilien" tickets, which are less expensive than the regular tickets. Has anyone here used these tickets?

Also, has anyone purchased DLP tickets from FranceBillet.com?

Thanks!

Re: Park Tickets

Hi Mikeland, as far as I know, Francilien is an annual passport only for people who live in the region Ile-de-France (around Paris), you must have an address in that region to purchase that kind of AP.

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier View Post
      Hi Mikeland, as far as I know, Francilien is an annual passport only for people who live in the region Ile-de-France (around Paris), you must have an address in that region to purchase that kind of AP.
      I thought so too, but I never actually see that mentioned anywhere.

The only real obstacle I can think of is the fact that it's not valid on the day of purchase (and the following day, I believe). The result of this is that while French citizens can order APs in advance, everyone else, having to purchase the pass in person at the park, can't use it for two days; thereby practically forcing non-French citizens to get more expensive APs.

But I really can't find a mention of that rule that you must live in the Ile-de-France.

Comment

actually the Francilien Annual Pass is now on sale for the french citizens only .

Disneyland Paris were forced by the gouvernment to offer the sale not only the Ile de France People but to the other french citzens .
        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
          actually the Francilien Annual Pass is now on sale for the french citizens only .

Disneyland Paris were forced by the gouvernment to offer the sale not only the Ile de France People but to the other french citzens .
          Are you sure? On the official website, it says:

Not "tous en France".

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier View Post
            There are "Francilien" tickets that are not annual passports. There are also 1, 2 and 3 day "Francilien" tickets and I have verified that the vouchers for this can be sent to me in the USA.

For example, a one day, one park ticket is 29,00 €. These tickets must be purchased at least 5 days in advance and are non refundable. etc.

Here's the link to FranceBillet's website.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X