This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Jungle Cruise at DLP?

Do most of you Disneyland Paris park-goers think that Disneyland Paris needs a Jungle Cruise attraction? Or would you rather see the money spent on something else in Adventureland?

Re: No Jungle Cruise at DLP?

Good question. If Disney were to build a Jungle Cruise of some sort, I would want it to be radically different in style to the original. I've only ever tried the WDW version, and I wasn't impressed; it just seemed like a slow, clunky, out-of-doors version of POTC with zoo animals instead of pirates. I have yet to try the revamped California version, however, which, from what I hear, is like another attraction altogether.

Personally, I'd love to see Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye make its long awaited appearance in the space behind the Temple of Peril. Adventureland needs another E-ticket!
    Originally posted by fizzog
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

The Jungle Cruise is a classic E-ticket attraction that I kind of missed at Disneyland Paris. I think all the Magic Kingdoms need a Jungle Cruise, in one form or another. It's just so essential to the atmosphere of Adventureland in my opinion.
      ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

I don't think it needs one at all. I tend to celebrate the fact that the lands are so radically different at DLP -- and Adventureland is one of the most profoundly altered. Put in a Jungle Cruise, which by the way is so outdated its appeal is almost entirely camp/kitsch-based, and you're one very large step closer to the Adventurelands of the other parks. I see no need. Put in an Indiana Jones Adventure instead!

Comment

I don't think it would be worth the money to build it in Paris, either.

However, a lot of MiceChatters are fiercely opposed to altering the original JC, on the Disneyland board. I agree with pussnboots that it has lost much of it's appeal esp. at the Magic Kingdom which has Animal Kingdom and real animals on display so nearby.

Comment

And then there's always the language barrier.
            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
              And then there's always the language barrier.
              They could use mimes.

Comment

Indiana Jones, please! I still do not understand why it is not there yet. The first time I rode it in California, I was blown away. For me, it is still the best Disney ride. JC is just too old and I must say that I find it to be boring. Sorry.
                Jeanmi

Comment

INDY INDY INDY! But a new Indy ride, maybe even new technology, just an E-Ticket Indy ride at the level of CA's but different

Comment

to continue the debate of where it should belong, i say stick in the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in the space.
                    CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
                    www.facebook.com/FuseMP
                    www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

You're a genius StrongStyle, WDI HAVE to think of doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by StrongStyle View Post
                        to continue the debate of where it should belong, i say stick in the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in the space.
                        Eh? MILF, in Adventureland?
                        Originally posted by fizzog
                        Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

I saw plenty of MILFs in Adventureland last week :P
                          CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
                          www.facebook.com/FuseMP
                          www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

No Jungle Cruise, please! I'd commiserate with AA animals standing on icy river..

I want a little village with Nepalese theme (fits for Paris weather) and Expedition Everest with Indy theme. The old Indy coaster should became a walk through attraction (Just remove the tracks and machines) where you arrive after Expedition.
                            ----
                            Cheers,
                            Zarniwoop

Comment

I would love to have Jungle Cruise in Adventureland, but they'd have to make major changes in the layout of the land.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X